+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

Niki_2021

Apr 15, 2021
Hi all,

I like to know what is the next step after sending PCC.
I attached my mom's PCC via web form.
There is no update for that.
Please share if you know.
Thanks

Last edited:

BNS007

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks for your reply, I was trying for Delhi and Bangalore only, did you book under student PGP biometrics

I could book for 25th Nov, but it is exceeding the timelimit of 30days from the letter. so we both are in same situation, did you raise any extension request.

Though there's no unsecure link or any potential blocked words or anything in my reply, somehow my reply is awaiting moderator approval since 2 days. :D So posting it again.

If I remember it correctly, on the appointment portal, I selected 'Biometrics Enrollment' category from the drop-down (not student).

Regarding extension, yes, I submitted the webform (as mentioned in the biometrics request letter) with biometrics appointment letter as a proof. After couple of weeks, they sent the extension letter on primary applicant's secure account. Appointment was on 19th October 2021. So they provided the extension till 1st November.

BNS007

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
It should be “ Immigration other than Citizenship”.
Asking just out of curiosity.

Two of the options in the drop-down are:
1. Immigration other than Citizenship
2. Residence Permit

Was there any specific reason or official mention that we should use 'Immigration other than Citizenship'?

Though this PGP PR application falls under 'Immigration other than Citizenship' only, I am applying for Residence Permit which is probably more detailed level of 'Immigration other than Citizenship' category, Isn't it?

Anyways, I have already selected 'Residence Permit' and submitted my PCC request. Awaiting verification. Let's see!

hkuma032

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Hi all, It's regarding my mom's PR file.
Timeline:
Application Date Received: March 9, 2021
Document (IMM5669) resubmit request: May 11, 2021
AOR: September 1, 2021

Haven't heard anything after that. Hoping to have eligibility check start soon.

Anybody with the same timeline and status?

Reactions: sbbrampton

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
Asking just out of curiosity.

Two of the options in the drop-down are:
1. Immigration other than Citizenship
2. Residence Permit

Was there any specific reason or official mention that we should use 'Immigration other than Citizenship'?

Though this PGP PR application falls under 'Immigration other than Citizenship' only, I am applying for Residence Permit which is probably more detailed level of 'Immigration other than Citizenship' category, Isn't it?

Anyways, I have already selected 'Residence Permit' and submitted my PCC request. Awaiting verification. Let's see!
It’s your choice what category you want on your PCC.

dustincarlisle

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Hi all,

I like to know what is the next step after sending PPC.
I attached my mom's PPC via web form.
Thanks
Hi, I also sent my parents' PCC via web form yesterday and would love to know how long will be the next update. My parents both have visitors' visa. I would like them to come back here in Mar next year, so it will be nice if they will get their COPR soon, or else we will just wait for the results inside Canada.

Disclaimer: I have not received the official PCC request yet, but in the Sponsor's Approval letter, PCC was listed as a requirement so my parents have them arranged and I was able to send the PCC yesterday. May I know your timeline please? Mine is in the signature. Thanks and all the best.

Last edited:

rosticraphel

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-12-2015
Hello Everyone today I received Medical Request for my Parent's file.

File Submitted: Feb 26
Documents Requested: April
AOR: September 26
Biometrics was already done with Visitor Visa
Sponsorship DM: 19 Oct
Medical requested: 21 Oct

I have a small question, Their Medical Request form Address is prefilled to Canada Address instead of their home country address. Do you think this will be an issue?

Niki_2021

Apr 15, 2021
Hi, I also sent my parents' PCC via web form yesterday and would love to know how long will be the next update. My parents both have visitors' visa. I would like them to come back here in Mar next year, so it will be nice if they will get their COPR soon, or else we will just wait for the results inside Canada.

Disclaimer: I have not received the official PCC request yet, but in the Sponsor's Approval letter, PCC was listed as a requirement so my parents have them arranged and I was able to send the PCC yesterday. May I know your timeline please? Mine is in the signature. Thanks and all the best.
Thank you for response. I sent it based on the Sponsor's Approval letter .
Invitation Date 2021-01-07
Application Received in Ottawa: 2021-02-24
AOR Date 2021-08-26
Sponsor in Process 2021-09-07
Sponsor Decision Date 2021-09-21
Medical Request 2021-09-22
Medical Passed 2021-10-07
PCC 2021-10-10

pgp2020iran

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Hi all,

I like to know what is the next step after sending PPC.
I attached my mom's PPC via web form.
Thanks
Hi, What is PPC? I think you mean PCC, and the next step after sending PCC is to wait and pray.

Akberansari

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
Doc's Request.
20-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-03-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Hi All,
I submitted my application a week ago for PGP.
today only, I realized that in IMM1344 "Sponser Eligibility assessment", by mistake i checked "No" to Q3 "Are you sponsoring a member of the family class or a member of the spouse or common law partner in Canada class".

On top it says , if you answer No to any question from 1 to 4, you are not eligible to apply.

Should i fill a web form?
Hi All, guess what!!
I got a call today from "No caller ID". It was the case officer. She told me that i made this mistake. I told her yes it was a mistake and it was not intentional. She said that is fine !! I ll mention it on your file. So atleast from this call im sure , they wont return my package !! God is great

Reactions: DrPassion

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
Hi all, It's regarding my mom's PR file.
Timeline:
Application Date Received: March 9, 2021
Document (IMM5669) resubmit request: May 11, 2021
AOR: September 1, 2021

Haven't heard anything after that. Hoping to have eligibility check start soon.

Anybody with the same timeline and status?
I am on same timeline, Application received on March 8 and AOR Sept1. When I checked IRCC website for status it shows the its IN PROCESS and they started processing from Oct 20 which is yesterday. I guess within a week we will hear something.