+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

hkuma032

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Hi,

I am in the same boat, i called the Toll Free Number couple of times and every time they say it is pending for officer review. I got standard letter on September 3, 2021 with the same thing "if you have not submitted form5768". Initially i forwarded them original with the package, but to be on safer side i uploaded again on web portal the same day, but after that nothing.:mad:
It all depends on Visa officer. Those who are getting, their Visa officers are proactive and fast. Good luck to all who got medicals and Biometric.
Our is waiting game. :confused:
same here

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
If parents have stayed in Canada for more than a year, upon getting PCC request, do we need to get a PCC for Canada too?

mar12345

Sep 11, 2020
hey guys.
quick question. Can I sponsor my parents if i became a permanent resident in the 5 years preceding my application (so today)?
I am filling out form IMM 1344e and there is a question that asks if I became a resident in the last 5 years.

mar12345

Sep 11, 2020
Anyone else having problems to log into mycic? I am getting Invalid session and Bad Getaway (error 502). Any idea on how to solve these? Thanks in advance.
you want to right click anywhere on the screen and click on "Inspect". After that you need to the refresh button and right click. You will see the option "empty cache and hard reload". Click that before you click on the sign in button. Or sometimes you need to do it on the next screen. hope it helps

Deltaedmonton

Sep 28, 2021
Hello Folks, was hoping to get some guidance and help with a couple of issues I am facing with the affidavit/format(s):

A) Parents Marriage Affidavit Format(don’t have the marriage registration certificate from India)
B) Parents DOB Unavailable(affidavit/undertaking format)

Would you guys be able to help me out with the above ? If available, you can email me the format(s) on deltalogisticsedmonton@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

mike87

Oct 27, 2014
Hi folks,
I got the SA letter by mail today. Has anyone received anything by snail mail before. Also, it mentions that if not submitted, to submit supplemental travel for PA since age 18. In the actual from, it says last 10 years or since age 18, whichever is more recent. I submitted for last 10 years. Curious if anyone has any insight.
Thanks

Reactions: mamiganda

Chu2017

Apr 13, 2017
Hello folks, since this is 2020 forum, I have a question regarding Q 12 of IMM5768 Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship: Every other family member not listed above and dependent on you financially, where they are living with you or not?

To answer this Q, do we have to give information about dependent children of sponsor as well as parents? or just the dependent children of sponsor?

Thx

KAUSHAL321

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
When u visit notary the agent will help u there. The typist had all the formats available. I too send both to ircc for my parents in india.

KAUSHAL321

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Hello Folks, was hoping to get some guidance and help with a couple of issues I am facing with the affidavit/format(s):

A) Parents Marriage Affidavit Format(don’t have the marriage registration certificate from India)
B) Parents DOB Unavailable(affidavit/undertaking format)

Would you guys be able to help me out with the above ? If available, you can email me the format(s) on deltalogisticsedmonton@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
When u visit notary the agent will help u there. The typist had all the formats available. I too send both to ircc for my parents in india.

Reactions: Deltaedmonton

Kumarkamath

Feb 7, 2019
HI there need a help in submitting the PGP form for 2021 just wanted to know the family size and income requirment,
My family was 3(myself ,wife and our son)+ the applicant(my mom) in the year 2018,2019 till 2020 and we just have a addition to our family on Aug 2021 and I want to sponcer my mom ,what should I wrigt in my application for family size and what bases should I calculate my income requirment ?
Please reply
Thank you

mamiganda

Star Member
Oct 15, 2009
Received SA letter on my email today.

I have a question re: police certificate. It was mentioned on the letter. Can i upload their police certificate which is valid until January 2022 (my parents requested it when they are preparing their documents) or should i wait for a request letter to submit it?

Niki_2021

Apr 15, 2021
Hi
I received SA letter by email today.
Do we need to submit all documents again because I have already sent most of them like a copy of passport and .. with the application?
I think we need to send police certificate? Am I right? I appreciate if somebody knows, share with us.
Thanks