+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

Mat20

Sep 8, 2021
Hi
I received SA letter by email today.
Do we need to submit all documents again because I have already sent most of them like a copy of passport and .. with the application?
I think we need to send police certificate? Am I right? I appreciate if somebody knows, share with us.
Thanks
Do you see anything changed in GC key account? I mean something like we need additional documents to process...Then I would say you might need to send.

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
Hi
I received SA letter by email today.
Do we need to submit all documents again because I have already sent most of them like a copy of passport and .. with the application?
I think we need to send police certificate? Am I right? I appreciate if somebody knows, share with us.
Thanks
Read the letter carefully. It states provide documents if not already included in the application.
provide what you did not submit with the application.

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Received SA letter today by email. Going to submit PCC only.
App date feb 22

Mat20

Sep 8, 2021
Received SA letter today by email. Going to submit PCC only.
App date feb 22
The people who received SA letter recently, what you guys see in gckey account additional information section? I didn't receive anything after AOR. Yesterday my gckey account additional information section changed saying "we need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with instructions" Just trying to figure out what they are going to send...

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
The people who received SA letter recently, what you guys see in gckey account additional information section? I didn't receive anything after AOR. Yesterday my gckey account additional information section changed saying "we need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with instructions" Just trying to figure out what they are going to send...
If they will send a letter then wait for few more days you will get letter in email. It should be SA letter.
In additional documents section, currently it says Not Applicable.

Reactions: Mat20

dalsy2

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
What’s your SA letter date?
September 10th.
@KAUSHAL321 Thank you, that's helpful. My letter didn't come from Mississauga, so there was no email mentioned, that's why I'm not submitting PCC until they ask. I wish it was Mississauga office, they seem to be processing faster :)

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can we fill application ourself or do we need to hire lawyer or consultant for this process. My parents are in India. How will I get their signs?

mamiganda

Star Member
Oct 15, 2009
Hi folks,
I got the SA letter by mail today. Has anyone received anything by snail mail before. Also, it mentions that if not submitted, to submit supplemental travel for PA since age 18. In the actual from, it says last 10 years or since age 18, whichever is more recent. I submitted for last 10 years. Curious if anyone has any insight.
Thanks
Hi!

We are almost have the same timeline.

Got my SA letter by email yesterday

For me, i am not going to send it again as on actual form it says:

10 years (or since your 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago)

Reactions: mike87

Ann0119

Jan 25, 2017
Hi All,
I have concern regarding question 16 on IMM5768E-Financial-Evaluation form. So I am the only sponsoring my parent, but my wife is not sponsoring. In Question 1 A I have tick NO for the question "Is your spouse co-signing the undertaking?

Now about Question 16,
Do I need to select NO here?
Does my wife still need to sign ?
Does she have to provide SIN number?

Could it be empty with NO selected?

If any of you guys have done it please advice.

Thank you,
N
Hi Nash,
Where you able to submit your application already? I just have a question my husband is not co signing as well, in question no. 5 they are asking to provide details on the back of the page if they are not co signing. Not sure what to put, would yoi mind sharing what you did?

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Hi folks, I am in a situation, my mum is traveling to Canada on 7th Oct on a visitor visa (6months) and needs to submit PCC. Does BLS provide PCC to visitors?

My parents applied for PCC in India just yesterday and PCC mentions verification for a period of stay at thr Indian address between 2002 to 2021 to date. Which I believe is not valid as per IRCC, hence I am stuck and enquiring here to know if anyone has experience with BLS Canada providing PCC to visitors?
Thank you