+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I haven't received the AOR yet. I even called CIC to confirm, they looked up the application using Receipt number and confirmed that application was received by them on Jan 19th but suggested to wait for AOR.
I could take months. This isn’t a fast process. Stated processing time is 12-24 months.

Reactions: hotsalsa

a2zchill

Feb 12, 2021
I have a question regarding the signatures on thw forms. If it says hand written signature than would my parent leaving in qatar would have to sign the original document and send it to me via post? Or i can get him to sign the document and send the document to by scanning it and emailing back to me??

MaryLou6

Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014, common-law
Doc's Request.
OWP received May 26.2015, SA & AIP August 31, 2015, DM on September 3, 2015
AOR Received.
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
24-09-2015
I have a question regarding the signatures on thw forms. If it says hand written signature than would my parent leaving in qatar would have to sign the original document and send it to me via post? Or i can get him to sign the document and send the document to by scanning it and emailing back to me??
We used scans. I recommend getting the Adobe Scan app - it's really helpful and you can easily take pictures of your signed docs and send them to other parties via email. The only thing my parents mailed were the pictures.

Last edited:
Reactions: hotsalsa

kparents

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Personally would advise you send the soft copies, they print, sign and post to you. Mine took less than 5 working days to deliver here.

a2zchill

Feb 12, 2021
We used scans. I recommend getting the Adobe Scan app - it's really helpful and you can easily take pictures of your signed docs and send them to other parties via email. The only thing my parents mailed were the pictures.
So i can send the pdf file to my family and they can validate it print it , sign it and sent me the scanned copied of all the forms including the barcodes

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
So i can send the pdf file to my family and they can validate it print it , sign it and sent me the scanned copied of all the forms including the barcodes
You can also validate at your end & save as pdf to avoid any mistake or changes in the form,while they try to validate.
If they won’t then you are good to go. It also says IRCC accepts the scanned copy if signed documents but may ask fir original in future. Correct me if I’m wrong

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Hi everyone,
Did you guys filled 5562e, supplementary information travel form ?
Its for my mother & she doesn’t have travel history. So I just need to write Name & mark 2(a) didnt travel ?
Dad is no more so no need to mention about spouse ?

Master3

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
Hi everyone,
Its for my mother & she doesn’t have travel history. So I just need to write Name & mark 2(a) didnt travel ?
I would fill the form, write her name and mark that she did not travel. Plus put father's name and his travels if there is any.

Last edited:
Reactions: SandhuHarry

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi everyone,
She is the principle applicant. So fill 5562e and put that she didn't travel. Do not miss any form that's listed in the guide otherwise, the application may be marked incomplete.

I assume that your mother is widowed (you said that "Dad is no more") . So put that in her marrital status and put down your father's name, birthday and date of death.

Reactions: SandhuHarry

Samy.K

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
You can also validate at your end & save as pdf to avoid any mistake or changes in the form,while they try to validate.
If they won’t then you are good to go. It also says IRCC accepts the scanned copy if signed documents but may ask fir original in future. Correct me if I’m wrong
Can I only send the page which requires a signature and they can print, sign and scan back to me? Rest pages I can just print myself and include the scan page of sign?

Aaisha09

Apr 27, 2017
Hello !

Those who did not provide their sin numbers and instead provided the NOAs and IMM 5748. How do we send the 2020 NOA and form - where do we send it. Any idea ?

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
I would fill the form, write her name and mark that she did not travel. Plus put father's name and his travels if there is any.
Thank you ! I did the same.
She is the principle applicant. So fill 5562e and put that she didn't travel. Do not miss any form that's listed in the guide otherwise, the application may be marked incomplete.

I assume that your mother is widowed (you said that "Dad is no more") . So put that in her marrital status and put down your father's name, birthday and date of death.
Thank you so much. That was my concern to fill or not. Yes I had already mentioned dad’s info.

Reactions: Master3

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Do we need to pay biometric fee, if the previous biometrics are valid. I checked the validity using UCI#. Is there anyone who didn’t pay biometric fee?
I already paid the 1075, now checked the checklist it ask to pay to avoid delays. But while paying it asked don’t pay if its valid.
Plz suggest what to do?

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
One more question. My mother studied till grade 5, what should I write for level of education?
None or
secondary or less ?