+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

kparents

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Can I only send the page which requires a signature and they can print, sign and scan back to me? Rest pages I can just print myself and include the scan page of sign?
If you'll like me to advise you, I'll say don't do it. Especially the validated forms. There is one or two of them that the validation code changes every time you save or print. You don't want to have 2 separate codes on a form.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Do we need to pay biometric fee, if the previous biometrics are valid. I checked the validity using UCI#. Is there anyone who didn’t pay biometric fee?
I already paid the 1075, now checked the checklist it ask to pay to avoid delays. But while paying it asked don’t pay if its valid.
Plz suggest what to do?
Anyone?

Samy.K

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Do we need to pay biometric fee, if the previous biometrics are valid. I checked the validity using UCI#. Is there anyone who didn’t pay biometric fee?
I already paid the 1075, now checked the checklist it ask to pay to avoid delays. But while paying it asked don’t pay if its valid.
Plz suggest what to do?
Hi, my parents have also already given biometric last year and they are valid but I asked Ircc on Twitter and they said we need to pay again.
They will refund you back if they think to consider our last year biometric.
also how come your total came to $1075?

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Hi, my parents have also already given biometric last year and they are valid but I asked Ircc on Twitter and they said we need to pay again.
They will refund you back if they think to consider our last year biometric.
also how come your total came to $1075?
Thanks for confirming.
There’s only one applicant & I didn’t pay for biometric that’s why I guess it was 1075. I will pay for biometric as well but they want a single receipt for everything now I will have two receipts. That’s the problem again.

shlbatra

Aug 22, 2017
Hi,

I have a question regarding Use of Representative form. I am acting as a representative for my parents & got one signed for my father as he is the principal applicant. There is a section for Signature where below Signature of Applicant, it says "Signature of spouse or common-law partner for sponsorship application" - should this be signed by my mother (I have made her as dependent for the principal applicant )

Master3

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
Plz suggest what to do?
Its better to pay the biometric fee. In the case doing biometric is required, there would be no delay in your case. If its not required, CIC will return your fee back. ( Just make sure your credit card is still active).

Master3

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
Hi,

I have a question regarding Use of Representative form. I am acting as a representative for my parents & got one signed for my father as he is the principal applicant. There is a section for Signature where below Signature of Applicant, it says "Signature of spouse or common-law partner for sponsorship application" - should this be signed by my mother (I have made her as dependent for the principal applicant )
That signature is for your spouse if he/she is your co-signer.
But the problem is that guide says both applicant and sponsor should fill 2 different representative forms. I wanted to be my mom's representative but didn't know if I should put another form and give my self representativeness!!! Then stayed in the safe side and didn't make it complicated and did not put any representative form at all.

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Its better to pay the biometric fee. In the case doing biometric is required, there would be no delay in your case. If its not required, CIC will return your fee back. ( Just make sure your credit card is still active).
Appreciate your reply. But I already paid without biometric & have the receipt without biometric.
on checklist they say there should be only one receipt for all the fee paid.

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Don't worry. In worst case scenario your case will be delayed a bit.
Yes that’s what I think, if i pay only for biometric now & there will be two fee processing receipts. Anywaz biometric are valid. I don’t think biometric for PR & visitor is any different.
will see what happens