+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

danmuji

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Hi all, I'm a PGP 2021 applicant. I'm just curious if anyone in PGP 2020 batch had their PR application sent to Montreal office? If yes, can you share your timeline? My mil's application was sent to Montreal from Mississauga, curious to know if there's a reason why. Thanks in advance!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone
I got the PGP invitation on Wednesday I am looking for good lawyer or consultant. Can someone please suggest.
You don’t need a lawyer or consultant to fill out the application. Most fill out the application themselves. Is there a reason you need a lawyer?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi all, I'm a PGP 2021 applicant. I'm just curious if anyone in PGP 2020 batch had their PR application sent to Montreal office? If yes, can you share your timeline? My mil's application was sent to Montreal from Mississauga, curious to know if there's a reason why. Thanks in advance!
It is tough to compare processing times just by processing location. Processing time has a lot to do about specifics of the application like citizenship, medical and whether further tests are needed, etc.

deyka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
Update on my parents file got a request for medical for 2nd time submitted and is reflected in system

ZAS111

Feb 20, 2020
Hello,

My mother’s medical examination results were submitted in eMedical by her doctor. Then I was asked for additional medical tests with test date of January 26, 2023 (after 3 months).

did anyone else got an email for additional medical tests too?

saifali_a95

Jan 8, 2021
Hello,

My mother’s medical examination results were submitted in eMedical by her doctor. Then I was asked for additional medical tests with test date of January 26, 2023 (after 3 months).

did anyone else got an email for additional medical tests too?
This is normal. When IRCC or medical panel thinks that something needs to be retested. Then they ask for re-medical. Don't worry this is normal.

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Hello everyone
I got the PGP invitation on Wednesday I am looking for good lawyer or consultant. Can someone please suggest.
Go over the guide and documents , check how easy ...or difficult it is , you need to provide the documents to yourself or the consultant/lawyer in all cases ,since this is the part where you need more time on .and it wont take you too long to know if you need someone or not .do not hesitate to ask for help it reduces the stress with the long processing time that these applications are taking .Good luck

winterc11

Jan 7, 2021
Hello,
Looking for some information.
I had applied for my parents PCC application in May 2022 but I still haven't back. I tracked it on the passport website and it says PCC is clear and available for issuance. Whom do i contact? Bls says its with the consulate and consulate is not replying to emails.
Anyone with similar experience. Please advise

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Hello Group members please help.

Dp we need to land canada prior to medical expiry. my parents received passport request, medical expires on dec 1st 2022. cic just called and said they need to land before dec 1st . This is too short of a notice, another option is they need to redo medical and again need to go through PR stamping process. Please share any information if you have. Thanks!

Ketobaby

Star Member
Feb 2, 2022
Hello Group members please help.

Dp we need to land canada prior to medical expiry. my parents received passport request, medical expires on dec 1st 2022. cic just called and said they need to land before dec 1st . This is too short of a notice, another option is they need to redo medical and again need to go through PR stamping process. Please share any information if you have. Thanks!
Technically, you need to land before your COPR expires and 9/10 times the COPR expiration aligns with your medical expiration date or passport expiration which every is first

Per my experience those are your only options. It happened to one of my family members and we opted to do a "soft" landing where they spent 1 week and went back to gather their things before they made the final move. We did not want to redo medical cause we are tired of interacting with IRCC.

It was an expensive option but we took it

Also be careful with what you decide because if you agree to the Dec 1 landing date and they issue your COPR with that date and then you turn around to say you can't make it, that's going to be a GREAT issue. I believe the date cannot be changed once issued (I maybe wrong but be very careful).

If you truly cannot make dec 1 then redo the medical.

Reactions: prisha55

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Thank you so much for your time to give me some insights. I responded back saying my parents will land before medical expiry date because we cannot go through all the unknown doing re-medical . I see that MY CIC a/c is already updated saying decision made and PR stamped Nov 23rd with expiry date Nov. 30th coming Wednesday)
I also received email saying passport has been forwarded to LA visa office. This is such a short timeline. Tomorrow offices are closed due to Thanksgiving, LA visa office will receive document on friday and i am hopeful they mail the Passport same day so that my parents receive it by Saturday or sunday. All is can do now is just wait..too much pressure built to get the passport on time[/QUOTE]