+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

Bz2

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
So the siblings are not mentioned in IMM0008?

The age cut off is under 22. So if any of your siblings are under 22, then he/she is counted.

It could be a mistake on the IRCC side, we have seen a few cases where medical exam was requested for adult siblings were NOT included in IMM0008. Order GCMS notes. If you have time, try to call them to see what is wrong.

"And if they take into account 5 people we are good "
Does it mean that you have enough income for all year starting from 2018 till current for family size of 5?
Because you mentioned that your income was "low in 2018".
Yes all of them are above 22 and none of them is mentioned as dependent or anything they are mentioned only in information section of forms where u state detail of complete family kids and siblings etc so i dont know how are they accounting for 8 people
Yes if they take 5 people everything is good for all 3 years
I did order gcms notes lets see when i get them i ll try calling them too but i dont think so the agent would be of any help

Reactions: YVR123

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Hello Group Members , Anyone has idea what happens if applicants don't receive passport with PR stamp on time. i send passport on Nov. 7th only on Nov 23rd IRCC mailed parents passport to Los Angelos VAC office with PR valid date Nov. 23rd 2022 and expiry date Nov 30th 2022 (because my medical expires on dec 1st 2022). This is a very short time despite all the headaches and large expenses required to complete immediate landing we are prepared to do the soft landing, but problem is we don't have the passport on hand. VAC office says they have send decision package today Nov 25th to courier service, but cant guarantee if courier will pick it today or Monday Nov 28th . If in fact it is couriered on Monday my parents may not get the passport by wednesday Nov. 30th which is the deadline to land. Anyone with any idea. please share

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Hello Friends, does parents need to show proof of funds when they land in Canada, parents are being sponsored under PGP program do they have to have proof of funds of their own. Can anyone please advice

Ketobaby

Star Member
Feb 2, 2022
Hello Friends, does parents need to show proof of funds when they land in Canada, parents are being sponsored under PGP program do they have to have proof of funds of their own. Can anyone please advice
No they don't because the sponsor is financially responsible for the PGP for 20years after landing hence the Minimum income requirements for the sponsor. Only sponsor's financial situation is necessary or evaluated.

Reactions: prisha55 and YVR123

nash_avatar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Brampton , Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Buffalo , USA
App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2011
Passport Req..
12/12/12
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
I am bit confuse here. my parent's CORP received in June and now it is almost decemeber. but We never received PR card. Is it normal? i almost forgot about the application until realized that we never received the PR card.
Can anyone suggest what to do next?

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
No they don't because the sponsor is financially responsible for the PGP for 20years after landing hence the Minimum income requirements for the sponsor. Only sponsor's financial situation is necessary or evaluated.

Thank you so much

Ketobaby

Star Member
Feb 2, 2022
Hello Group Members , Anyone has idea what happens if applicants don't receive passport with PR stamp on time. i send passport on Nov. 7th only on Nov 23rd IRCC mailed parents passport to Los Angelos VAC office with PR valid date Nov. 23rd 2022 and expiry date Nov 30th 2022 (because my medical expires on dec 1st 2022). This is a very short time despite all the headaches and large expenses required to complete immediate landing we are prepared to do the soft landing, but problem is we don't have the passport on hand. VAC office says they have send decision package today Nov 25th to courier service, but cant guarantee if courier will pick it today or Monday Nov 28th . If in fact it is couriered on Monday my parents may not get the passport by wednesday Nov. 30th which is the deadline to land. Anyone with any idea. please share
Any updates? Did you get your parents passport yet and are they able to make the deadline?

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Any updates? Did you get your parents passport yet and are they able to make the deadline?

HI There, Thank you for your concern. Luckily we received passport on yesterday, courier services works on Saturday as normal business day hence the passport LA VAC left for courier service got picked on Saturday morning and thank god time was saved ...but it was so tight timing. PR stamp expires tomorrow Nov 30th last day today my parents flew to Vancouver for soft landing . Thank you again

Ketobaby

Star Member
Feb 2, 2022

HI There, Thank you for your concern. Luckily we received passport on yesterday, courier services works on Saturday as normal business day hence the passport LA VAC left for courier service got picked on Saturday morning and thank god time was saved ...but it was so tight timing. PR stamp expires tomorrow Nov 30th last day today my parents flew to Vancouver for soft landing . Thank you again
Thank you for the update because I had you in my prayers, can only imagine the anxiety and increase in blood pressure you must have experienced. I am so glad it ended in praise.

Take some time and relax now, good luck with the everything else.

Reactions: prisha55

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Thank you for the update because I had you in my prayers, can only imagine the anxiety and increase in blood pressure you must have experienced. I am so glad it ended in praise.

Take some time and relax now, good luck with the everything else.

That’s so nice of you. Thank you so much I really appreciate it. No doubt the amount of anxiety and blood pressure increase since last Friday until yesterday landing complete was beyond anything ufff…. Especially the more I researched the more clear it became that landing had to be done before PR stamp expiry and there is No exception to it. Every minute was so difficult to wait for passport in hand and there after pressure to get landing done hoping no flight delays etc etc all within 3 days window. Hopefully No one ever has to go through this. Thank you again. Best wishes to everyone.

Reactions: Ketobaby

Daisy.Brahpuria

Jan 12, 2017
Are u able to link ur application??
No not yet. I had raised web form as well. They responded but still i cannot link the application.
When did you submit your application. I submitted in dec 2021, received AOR in July 2022, additional document requested in july 2022 but there is no update after that.

rampantbull

Jan 8, 2021
Hi - I have a question about "Sponsorship Eligibility Approval letter", I don't recall ever getting that but our file has been in progress. Medical, Biometrics, PCC etc all done. Online tool also shows "Decision Made" on the Sponsorship Status.
File is so far processed for me to not worry about it but still wondering if it's all good?

3hm

Star Member
Dec 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi - I have a question about "Sponsorship Eligibility Approval letter", I don't recall ever getting that but our file has been in progress. Medical, Biometrics, PCC etc all done. Online tool also shows "Decision Made" on the Sponsorship Status.
File is so far processed for me to not worry about it but still wondering if it's all good?
Hi there,
"Sponsorship Eligibility Approval letter" did not receive any letter too, but only seen DM for the Sponsor. Right now still waiting for the applicant to show DM. like you, submitted all those docs not sure why its taking a lot of time to update. my last update was July and never heard from them.

Jan 12, 2012
Hi,
My parents have a Visitor visa. Also their PGP program is about to complete soon. They are planning to travel to Canada. If High commission ask their passport for PR visa while they are here in Canada on their visitor visa what shall we do?
Do we have to update address after they travel to Canada?
Can we submit passport from here in Canada?
Do they have to leave Canada and reenter on their PR visa as visitor visa going to change to PR visa?
Thank You
Sharma