AOR- 18 August 2021
Biometrics request- 25 November 2021
Medical request- 28 November 2021
Medical passed - December 11, 2021
Biometrics updated on account - dec 13, 2021
Decision made for sponsor - December 8, 2021
PCC request- December 25, 2021
PCC submitted- December 27, 2021
Request for voter’s ID and Aadhar card - May 18, 2022 and submitted those on same day .

Any suggestions please , how long it’s going to take from here.
Finally, Received Passport request for my parents on June 27th.
My parents are back in India .
Can someone please share the details how to send passport to VFS

Daily Nation

Jun 30, 2022
A week ago we received a "Police Certificate request".
Today received an "Invitation to Pre-arrival services" letter.
Hi Pehat, if you don’t mind me asking, are you able to share the visa office for Biometrics, Medical and PCC please?

We have similar timelines as yours. The Biometrics came from CPC Mississauga, and Medicals and PCC letter from IRCC Vancouver.

Last edited:

PEHAT

Nov 2, 2021
Vancouver, BC
Hi Pehat, if you don’t mind me asking, are you able to share the visa office for Biometrics, Medical and PCC please?

We have similar timelines as yours. The Biometrics came from CPC Mississauga, and Medicals and PCC letter from IRCC Vancouver.

Hello,

- the Biometrics request came from Warsaw office I think, because before that we received a letter saying that our application is "forwarded to Warsaw";
- the Biometrics passed in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan;
- the Medicals and PCC came from Warsaw office as well I think for the same reason;
- the Medicals passed in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan as well;

Reactions: Daily Nation

Asheikh

Jun 30, 2021
Today got the request to submit info for creating the "Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" account from Calgary IRCC Office
I think this means that our application is moved back to Canada from the Warsaw office.
Please where can you check the medical test status .. if medical is passed or failed.
My parents got medical request 06-June-2022, Medical was done 23-Jun-2022.

PEHAT

Nov 2, 2021
Vancouver, BC
Please where can you check the medical test status .. if medical is passed or failed.
My parents got medical request 06-June-2022, Medical was done 23-Jun-2022.
As it is stated in the initial IRCC medical request document - your parents have a full right to request the Copy of medical results from the place where they were doing these examinations.
So we did request it and saw that my parents passed all the tests. You can do the same.

Reactions: YVR123

Asheikh

Jun 30, 2021
As it is stated in the initial IRCC medical request document - your parents have a full right to request the Copy of medical results from the place where they were doing these examinations.
So we did request it and saw that my parents passed all the tests. You can do the same.
Thank you for the update.

PEHAT

Nov 2, 2021
Vancouver, BC
Submitted passports yesterday to the closest CVAC office,
and today got the update:
Code:
Your application, tracking ID No. (hidden) is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office 
through the Moscow Office, on 2022/07/05 for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline 
number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Kyrgyzstan

Gosafecan

Jun 8, 2016
Hello all
I hadn't received a PCC request yet,
Application Submitted: 13 Feb 2021
AOR: 30 August 2021
Biometrics: 21 October 2021
Application sent to New Delhi: 27 October 2021
Medical: 10 November 2021
Pre-arrival services letter: 10 February 2022

My questions are
1. What is SA letter everyone talking about
2. I applied PCCs in March and now received them, How can I send my PCCs voluntarily to immigration
3. My parents have stayed in Canada for more than 6 months, do I need PCC for their stay in Canada

Congrats to all who received PPR, and all the best to those waiting
thanks
Gosafecan

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello all
I hadn't received a PCC request yet,
Application Submitted: 13 Feb 2021
AOR: 30 August 2021
Biometrics: 21 October 2021
Application sent to New Delhi: 27 October 2021
Medical: 10 November 2021
Pre-arrival services letter: 10 February 2022

My questions are
1. What is SA letter everyone talking about
2. I applied PCCs in March and now received them, How can I send my PCCs voluntarily to immigration
3. My parents have stayed in Canada for more than 6 months, do I need PCC for their stay in Canada

Congrats to all who received PPR, and all the best to those waiting
thanks
Gosafecan
You are sponsoring your parents so why do you, the sponsro, need to submit PCCs?

AradhanaDakua

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Does anyone know if we sponsor our parents from Alberta but can they enter the country and live in a different province or they HAVE TO come and stay in Alberta?
Anyone have any advice or information on this? Parents have to enter the country before December but was thinking if parents can come and live in a different province as my brother also lives in Canada but in a different provice.

PEHAT

Nov 2, 2021
Vancouver, BC
Does anyone know if we sponsor our parents from Alberta but can they enter the country and live in a different province or they HAVE TO come and stay in Alberta?
Anyone have any advice or information on this? Parents have to enter the country before December but was thinking if parents can come and live in a different province as my brother also lives in Canada but in a different provice.
In my understanding Sponsoring Parents - is a Federal program, not provincial specific, which means they can leave anywhere they want in Canada.

Reactions: AradhanaDakua