+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

sudeeppanshikar

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Hi All,

I have not heard back anything since Nov 2021. I've submitted all the required documents to the Mississauga office. An application was submitted in Feb 2021.

Do we have anyone with the same time line?
Hi ,
I am in same timeline. I have submitted everything on 23 dec , after that complete silence

PEHAT

Nov 2, 2021
Vancouver, BC
Hi All,
I have not heard back anything since Nov 2021. I've submitted all the required documents to the Mississauga office. An application was submitted in Feb 2021.
Sorry to hear that, I know how hard it is to wait for such a long time!

Have you tried requesting your local MP to check the status of your application. You may already know the status, but it doesn't hurt, and I believe it may pull up your application from the bottom of the list to IRCC's office attention, which may speedup processing.. :confused:
I was bothering my local MP 2 - 3 times.

sudeeppanshikar

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Ya it’s really frustrating. I have reached to my MP as well . I have requested them for status for 2 times, once in April and now few weeks back .
The status remains same, IRCC told they have all documents and they are processing the application.
Even I asked for webform also 2 times but no change .
I have asked for GCMS notes also , it’s been a month and I awaiting the reply.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Ya it’s really frustrating. I have reached to my MP as well . I have requested them for status for 2 times, once in April and now few weeks back .
The status remains same, IRCC told they have all documents and they are processing the application.
Even I asked for webform also 2 times but no change .
I have asked for GCMS notes also , it’s been a month and I awaiting the reply.
Processing times is around 3 years so there will be long periods of time where you don’t hear anything. Would only contact your MP when your processing time is unusual compared to other applicants. Would also limit how many times your contact your MP. If you contact them many times in a short period of time and you are within normal processing times they become less enthusiastic when it comes to following up with IRCC at a later date.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi All,

posted processing tImes is around 3 years so there are long periods of time where you will not hear anything from IRCC. As long as others are following a similar timeline allyou can do is wait.

dipulata123

Oct 29, 2018
Update on my mom’s PGP application

Interest to sponsor: Oct 2020
Invitation to apply: Jan 6, 2021
Application received: March 8, 2021
AOR: Sept 1, 2021
Sponsor Approval: Nov 17, 2021
File transfer to VO: Nov 25, 2021
Applied for CSQ( quebec only): Nov 29, 2021
CSQ Approved: Dec 20, 2021
Sent PCC upfront: March 20, 2022
Medical request: June 6, 2022
Medical done: June 22/23, 2022
Medical passed: July 4, 2022
Pre-arrival services letter: July 9, 2022
Background check started: July 11, 2022
Decision made on ECAS: July 11, 2022
Passport Request: July 12, 2022

Almost there! Good luck to all

Mine medical done and passed in dec 2021 prearrival letter in feb 2022 and nothing since than only waiting

sudeeppanshikar

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Hello Members,
After 7 month of silence , today I can see in ecas login as Decision made. However there is no additional details.
I have asked my lawyer to send me update from the portal.
So what will happen after Decision made status ?

Reactions: katheosva

tania_toronto

Dec 5, 2019
Hi everyone, My parents received the PPR on July7th. They are currently in canada on visitors visa and have return tickets booked for 2nd August. I already raised the webform on 7th July itself stating if they can do the virtual landing. No reply there yet. Tried called the CIC helpline a lot many times;could not get through an agent. Any idea what is the current timeline for getting a reply on the webform. CPC office : missisauga

sudeeppanshikar

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Hi everyone, My parents received the PPR on July7th. They are currently in canada on visitors visa and have return tickets booked for 2nd August. I already raised the webform on 7th July itself stating if they can do the virtual landing. No reply there yet. Tried called the CIC helpline a lot many times;could not get through an agent. Any idea what is the current timeline for getting a reply on the webform. CPC office : missisauga
Usually its 30 days

• Sad
Reactions: tania_toronto

dalsy2

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
I submitted a webform on June 16th....no reply since :/

• Sad
Reactions: tania_toronto