+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

karachi_boyz

Dec 7, 2021
My parents application was updated in December 2021. Decision made and was approved. London Visa Office. Since then there has been no update at all. Anyone else in the same boat. I am thinking of calling IRCC but thought I’d check here to see if this is normal.
London Visa Office is the slowest visa processing office. My sponsorship application was also approved in December and parents' PR file moved to Londo n. Since then, no update, no medical or police certificate request so far.

Citizen44

Dec 18, 2021
hi. how were you notified of passing medicals ?
i cant get gcc key working and hoping they inform via email. my parents did their medical yesterday
the medicals were updated in Ecas saying it was received just within a week they completed. I also contacted CIC and they mentioned that medical is passed waiting for Security and background check to be completed. tik tok :(

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
London Visa Office is the slowest visa processing office. My sponsorship application was also approved in December and parents' PR file moved to Londo n. Since then, no update, no medical or police certificate request so far.
Can u share timeline .my parents also in karachi but we applyb2021 .so plz give me deatails after Aor whathappen next and they ask again notice assement.plz JAZALALLAH

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
My parents received PPR today
Application received - Feb 8

Documents requested in Sep 2021

Application linked- Sept 20

In process- Oct 6

Document request- Oct 8

Decision made - Dec 8

Medical request-Dec 8

SA letter Dec-14

medical passed-Jan 05

Jan 29-BG decform requested-Submitted on Jan 31

Started processing of app April 07th, 2022

DM & Pre arrival letter2022-04-22

PPR - April 26th,2022
Congratulations

Reactions: kuldip25 and cheire

katheosva

Mar 5, 2021
Hi there
Is impossible to reach CIC! frustrating. I have been calling for days, i already sent a webform with my question. I just want to make sure that they received my parents CSQ and that it is on file. It has been a month, and no news, nothing changes on my parents account. Is there a possibility that they do not have it? and i'm loosing time? Anyone has an idea how long they would take to stat processing once with CSQ ready?

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hey people! Anyone’s parents here already receive their PR cards? How long does it take to obtain eCOPR and PR cards after submitting details (address, photos) on the PR Portal? Any rough estimate? Thanks!

sharadsinha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
REQUEST TO ALL MEMBERS: When you post a question here ,please do acknowledge the responses you receive. Many people spend lots of time and effort to answer your queries, just selflessly with the only motive to help you.
Some members just dump questions here and I am not sure even if they even care to read the responses in absence of any acknowledgement.
Thanks

Reactions: SAKARUN and movie

sharadsinha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
We have now booked 2way airway services but there is one confusion - As per IRCC letter - there should be one packet with all the passport/photos etc however the instructions we got from VFS is make 2 separate package (one for each applicant - Mom & Dad)..Can you help here as you have already done this.
One more question what is Visa Transmission letter- Is that the letter we got from IRCC?
There will be seperate envelop for each applicant. I know IRCC instructions are far from clear..they are confusing. Each envelop with have its own passport, copy of PPR and other documents as we required.

Reactions: NK_HS

PEHAT

Nov 2, 2021
Vancouver, BC
REQUEST TO ALL MEMBERS: When you post a question here ,please do acknowledge the responses you receive. Many people spend lots of time and effort to answer your queries, just selflessly with the only motive to help you.
Some members just dump questions here and I am not sure even if they even care to read the responses in absence of any acknowledgement.
Thanks
What kind of "acknowledgement" in particular are you looking for??

Reactions: hotsalsa

sharadsinha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
What kind of "acknowledgement" in particular are you looking for??
firstly Its not for me, but for everyone who replies to queries of others. It can be anything. just one word reply "ok" will also do. or even a "like". Its a basic courtesy I believe.

Reactions: movie

sudeeppanshikar

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Hi @sudeeppanshikar,
Yes we informed the IRCC (via Webform) and the local VISA office in Sri Lanka (via Email) about her arrival in Canada as a visitor. The address in her client login (ECAS) was updated to the Canadian address.
We submitted all requested documents on 18 Jan 2022 and still waiting to hear from them about the next steps.
Great , just want to know .Because my parents are in India , the have visitor visa and we are waiting for passport submission request for PR.

Reactions: SAKARUN

peter897

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Hi All, App submitted on feb 26, 2021. I think I got PPR for my parents ( mother & father) today, it says information letter as title but it seems like Passport request as they are asking to submit passports in 30 days along with few other things. I have few questions regarding that letter if you can help me answer those please.

1) Do they need to call VFS and have those passports picked? and where to send those passports? they are in Ahmedabad, India

2) it says submit everyones documents together in one package, should we do that or submit them separately ? ( passport, PPR letter, photographs of each in separate package?)

3) It is requesting to submit height and eye colour for each applicant, how do you do that? just includes that one piece of paper and send it with passport?

4) do we need to include receipt of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee( RPPF)? I paid that in advance. Letter states" We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt.

5) I only received one letter, naming my father in it, he is Principal Applicant, Just want to make sure this letter also applies for my mother, who is dependant on the application, I am asking this as her name is not anywhere on the letter

I will really appreciate if someone can answer these questions for me, thank you!!

saddana

Dec 3, 2014
Hi All, App submitted on feb 26, 2021. I think I got PPR for my parents ( mother & father) today, it says information letter as title but it seems like Passport request as they are asking to submit passports in 30 days along with few other things. I have few questions regarding that letter if you can help me answer those please.

1) Do they need to call VFS and have those passports picked? and where to send those passports? they are in Ahmedabad, India

2) it says submit everyones documents together in one package, should we do that or submit them separately ? ( passport, PPR letter, photographs of each in separate package?)

3) It is requesting to submit height and eye colour for each applicant, how do you do that? just includes that one piece of paper and send it with passport?

4) do we need to include receipt of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee( RPPF)? I paid that in advance. Letter states" We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt.

5) I only received one letter, naming my father in it, he is Principal Applicant, Just want to make sure this letter also applies for my mother, who is dependant on the application, I am asking this as her name is not anywhere on the letter

I will really appreciate if someone can answer these questions for me, thank you!!
Congratulations!! I also got an email to check my GC account and found an information letter stating to submit passports for my Parents.
I also have same questions.. waiting for someone to answer. Thanks

Application submitted 23 Feb. 2021

sharadsinha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015

- Book two way courier via VFS. Your passports will be picked up by bluedart courier on behalf of VFS. The same courier will deliver it after visa stamping.

- Yes thats the confusing part. But you need to have 2 envelops ( one each for mother and father). Each of them will have its corresponding passport and documents.

- yes create 2 such documents ( one each for you mom and dad and keep in the corresponding envelop along with passport). The document should have name , Application number ( same for both applicant), UCI number ( unique for each applicant) and other height and eye color details.

- I had paid in advance too but I still kept a copy in both the envelops. No harm in doing that.

- Yes the letter is in the name of primary applicant only. Still take 2 printout of the letter and keep them in each envelop. ( mom and dad's envelop)

Reactions: peter897

sudeeppanshikar

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Hello Members ,
I can see 1 update which says:
Review of additional Documents :
April 27,2022 We are reviewing additional documents you provided

This additional document I have provided on 23 Dec 2021.

Can anyone please confirm those who received the PPR , the time duration between this and PPR ?