+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

sudeeppanshikar

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Congratulations!! I also got an email to check my GC account and found an information letter stating to submit passports for my Parents.
I also have same questions.. waiting for someone to answer. Thanks

Application submitted 23 Feb. 2021
@saddana , Congrats for PPR. Just wanted to know the time lines, like when was the last you submitted the additional documents like (aadhar card/voter id card etc) . For my parents below are the time line.
App received: Feb 03, 2021
Medical passed: Nov 16 2021
PCC Requested : Dec 1 2021
PCC Submitted along with additional documents(Aadhar card/Voter id card/proof of relationship) : Dec 23 2021
Since then no response

peter897

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Thank you kindly for answering all, can i ask you one more thing please, do vfs provide the envelope or do we need to keep them ready? Also do vfs has the address for where to send those envelopes?

sharadsinha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Thank you kindly for answering all, can i ask you one more thing please, do vfs provide the envelope or do we need to keep them ready? Also do vfs has the address for where to send those envelopes?
Blue dart courier( who picks the passports and documents on behalf of VFS) don't provide envelope. You need to keep yours ready.

PEHAT

Nov 2, 2021
Vancouver, BC
firstly Its not for me, but for everyone who replies to queries of others. It can be anything. just one word reply "ok" will also do. or even a "like". Its a basic courtesy I believe.
if everyone will be replying "ok" to all asked queries - there will be 2/3 of just "ok" posts, which will create useless destructing noise here.
let ppl decide on their own how to reply to their posts on this forum, it is not your business.

Reactions: hotsalsa

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
Thanks. I got the meail later that day. Here is my timeline:

App received: Feb 25, 2021
AOR email:
Biometrics letter: NA
Medical request:
Medical passed:
PCC: Nov 17
Military records: Mar 15
PPR: Apr 8

I am still waiting for my Grandmother application to be completed.
Congratulations

Reactions: sharadsinha

saddana

Dec 3, 2014
Hi Shardsinha,

on VFS website there are 3 options to select to initiate the passport pickup process. Please suggest which one is applicable to our category to select.

Passport Submission for Permanent Residence Application (Family Class Priority, Economic PR)

or

Passport Submission for Permanent resident travel document

Thanks

sharadsinha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Hi Shardsinha,

on VFS website there are 3 options to select to initiate the passport pickup process. Please suggest which one is applicable to our category to select.

Passport Submission for Permanent Residence Application (Family Class Priority, Economic PR)

or

Thanks
yours will be Family Class

sharadsinha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Hi Shardsinha,

or

Thanks
Please add your timelines to your signature as well.
Thanks

winterc11

Jan 7, 2021
Hello,

my parents PR application is in process.
I received an email yesterday asking for PCC, biometrics payment, voters and Aadhar card and to submit these documents within a month.
My parents are in Canada with me on visitors visa. how do I apply for PCC from here?
I tried looking at BLS website but I could not find a courier option and processing time is currently taking 8 weeks for PCC.
Please advise if there is a faster method to get it.

Thank you

sharadsinha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Hello,

my parents PR application is in process.
I received an email yesterday asking for PCC, biometrics payment, voters and Aadhar card and to submit these documents within a month.
My parents are in Canada with me on visitors visa. how do I apply for PCC from here?
I tried looking at BLS website but I could not find a courier option and processing time is currently taking 8 weeks for PCC.
Please advise if there is a faster method to get it.

Thank you
You may book a walking appointment at BLS for PCC, Better call them and try to find out what are the options available. even directly going to Indian Consulate was an option earlier but not sure if it has resumed walk-in or not like before. Yes processing time is longer now a days. So the only fastest option can be to visit India and get PCC. you may submit the PCC after one month as well. Just inform the CIC via web form about the delay. But that will delay your application by great volume.

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Great , just want to know .Because my parents are in India , the have visitor visa and we are waiting for passport submission request for PR.
As far as know, if the applicant is already in Canada on a visitor visa, the applicant will get a portal request for virtual landing instead of the passport request. If your parents are going to stay in India, they should receive a passport request.

Reactions: sharadsinha

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hello Members ,
I can see 1 update which says:
Review of additional Documents :
April 27,2022 We are reviewing additional documents you provided

This additional document I have provided on 23 Dec 2021.

Can anyone please confirm those who received the PPR , the time duration between this and PPR ?
Hi where do you see this update? ECAS or IRCC?