+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
For those of us that get selected, does anyone know what the potential processing times are these days for parent sponsorship? Based on previous years tracker data?
In 2018. Invitation letter were sent roughly 45 days after the online form close.
Parents got approval visa in about 6 months from the date of complated submitted application, assuming no medical issues and no futher complication (such as missing documents, wrong dates that need correction, etc...)

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
Honestly, I feel better now. Perhaps I knew I wont get a solution but some friend like you. I wish you all the best if you applying now and if you already got your parents visa I am happy for you.

I will not apply this time :( Prayers for all.
I am sorry that you missed the income for one year.
I am happy that you stand honest and very brave to confront the fact and giving others opportunities
There were, have been and will be thousand people like you, like ones that miss a dollar or two, for the required income every times...
The rules of law apply to everyone, regardless their social status
I wish you a good luck for your next year, when you are fully qualified

Reactions: Canadadream2009

karamjeeet

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12dec.2015
Nomination.....
Per 9 March,2015
AOR Received.
21may15
Med's Request
1june15
Med's Done....
9june,2015
Interview........
TLU 19june,,,,,,, DM 15 AUG. 2015
Posted in the other thread by @karamjeeet
<hello friends, first of all my apology for posting here as my question is related to PGP 2020( I did not got any reply in that group, so posting here) if anybody can help... my question is as below,.....
I am eligible to apply for PGP 2020, HOPEFULLY if get invited I have following concerns:
1) I do not have my birth certificate( never issued, even during my PR application in 2015 I had submitted non-availability of birth certificate at that time, I landed as PR in 2016), will that be a problem as birth certificate will be required to prove my relationship with my parents in case I get invited for PGP 2020. What are my options/ what documents will suffice?
2) my parents does not have marriage certificate( were married in 1980, never got one). will that cause any issue as marriage certificate will be required to prove principal applicant's relationship with dependents( wife).
P.S.-- My parents visited Canada twice on visitor visa

GUIDE PLEASE... THANKS>

@karamjeeet, Here is my response on this as I know:
(1) Up to now, IRCC is asking Voter's ID, Aadhar Card and School certificates in lieu of valid birth certificates for the applications from India.
(2) To sponsor parents, only sponsors' marriage certificate is being asked not parent's.

Hope this helps.
My sincere thanks to you for your reply: I still have some doubts about—
1) As you said IRCC might consider aadhar card/ voter card / 10th class certificate,,,, I don’t doubt your knowledge, please don’t take any offence to this but are you certain about this, I mean you know someone who was in the same boat and was successful in the past.

Appreciate your help

Tanvir1405

Nov 9, 2017
Provide the names and dates of birth for each of the parents and grandparentsopens in new window you wish to sponsor. You won't need to provide the information of their non-accompanying spouse/partner or dependent children.

Should I be giving names of my siblings or no ? They are dependent on my parents (i.e. age < 22)
You should need to include the name of your siblings as well. As it is bit different than last year. This time if u don't include your siblings in this form means during your application time, they won't accept application for your siblings or your parent's dependant. As it is clearly srated that don't include dependant who are not accompanying..

Tanvir1405

Nov 9, 2017
Only Parents names (if sponsoring grandparents, then grandparents names) is needed in the inerest to sponsor form.
(see bold above)

So dependent children's names are not needed at this point.
But they were saying no need t
Only Parents names (if sponsoring grandparents, then grandparents names) is needed in the inerest to sponsor form.
(see bold above)

So dependent children's names are not needed at this point.
They mention for non accompanying dependant don't need to mention in the form. But what about the dependant who r coming with parents..should
it be written in the form

ROBBEN

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Sept 2015
Doc's Request.
sent along with app
AOR Received.
Nov 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 2015
Med's Request
03 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
10th Aug 2016
Interview........
Hope Not
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hey Guys,
In my case, My wife will be Co-signing, SO in that case does she also need to submit the interest to sponsor form for my parents ?? ( I read that It cannot be done )

OR Can She apply for her parents and I apply for mine and who ever is lucky gets the invitation ?? What if we both get the invitation to apply in that case we wont be able to fulfill

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
Hey Guys,
In my case, My wife will be Co-signing, SO in that case does she also need to submit the interest to sponsor form for my parents ?? ( I read that It cannot be done )

OR Can She apply for her parents and I apply for mine and who ever is lucky gets the invitation ?? What if we both get the invitation to apply in that case we wont be able to fulfill
It is confusing. If you are qualifying with your individual income, how come you won't qualify if you are combined. Could you please elaborate?

You can co-sign on each other's application.

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
In 2018. Invitation letter were sent roughly 45 days after the online form close.
Parents got approval visa in about 6 months from the date of complated submitted application, assuming no medical issues and no futher complication (such as missing documents, wrong dates that need correction, etc...)
Thanks a lot for the information.

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
What was the average processing time at that time? do you remember that?

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
Processing times is going to be different this time due to Covid

dalsy2

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
You should need to include the name of your siblings as well. As it is bit different than last year. This time if u don't include your siblings in this form means during your application time, they won't accept application for your siblings or your parent's dependant. As it is clearly srated that don't include dependant who are not accompanying..
Are you sure this is true? There was no field for accompanying dependents...you could only enter your parent(s) and grandparent(s) information. Does anyone else have a parent+dependent sibling situation? Did you guys add your sibling to the form?

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
Are you sure this is true? There was no field for accompanying dependents...you could only enter your parent(s) and grandparent(s) information. Does anyone else have a parent+dependent sibling situation? Did you guys add your sibling to the form?
I had similar situation and many suggested not to include them.

The statement in canada.ca said non-accompanying is only for spouse/partner. Dependents has to be added in the application. So it is fine, if you didn't add dependents in Interest to Sponsor.

Is there anywhere stated that dependents need to be added in the interest to sponsor form?

Haseeb Hassan

Oct 8, 2020
Hi guys I have a couple of questions.

I am married living in Canada with my wife and son. My wife would be cosigning and we would be sponsoring my mom (widow), her common-law partner, and my 17 year old sister. We meet the income requirements. My questions are:

1. Where on the form does my wife put her information as a cosigner?

2. Where on the form do I mention the common-law partner and the dependent?

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
Hi guys I have a couple of questions.

I am married living in Canada with my wife and son. My wife would be cosigning and we would be sponsoring my mom (widow), her common-law partner, and my 17 year old sister. We meet the income requirements. My questions are:

1. Where on the form does my wife put her information as a cosigner?

2. Where on the form do I mention the common-law partner and the dependent?
1. No need to add cosigner details now.
2. No need to add dependent now. I think Common-law partner should be added.

Others please suggest on the 2nd point.