Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
Hello everyone, can you please let me know when should someone expect to get Biometric request. For my parents application timeline medical passed December 2021 , police clearance submitted Dec 2021 , on Feb 2022 received pre arrival letter after that Complete silence for 8 months no update and today I received Biometric request for my parents . Can you please share any thoughts if cic can ask Biometric request at any stage and if there is anything more after this. Most of the timeline I read Biometric is done prior to medical test. I appreciate any information on this . Thanks
Similar timeline but I got biometric request before medical but today I got request for police certificate although I had submitted it earlier over email and was acknowledged now i uploaded through portal.. I think nothing more after your biometric unless they need clarification on some points..
good that atleast someone has started looking at the file ….

July2019

Dec 12, 2020
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
02-08-2019
File Transfer...
18-03-2020
Yes, got a response to my web form saying they'll forward the virtual landing request to the appropriate office. For reference, the web form was submitted on June 16, the response was received on September 2.
Please update if you get some more news on it.

Reactions: dalsy2

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Similar timeline but I got biometric request before medical but today I got request for police certificate although I had submitted it earlier over email and was acknowledged now i uploaded through portal.. I think nothing more after your biometric unless they need clarification on some points..
good that atleast someone has started looking at the file ….
Thank you so much for your time to respond back. I also submitted police clearance from home country and FBI clearance from USA via email. As there was no option to upload this using My Cic account so I could only email them. My biggest fear is they might ask for police clearance again or pretend they never received it, because of my dads medical condition it was almost nearly impossible to get FBI fingerprint impression. It took more than 8 attempts and nearly 2 months to finally get the fingerprint impression. My question to you is - did you submit the old police certificate or you had to order new one?
- you mentioned you uploaded through portal do you mean you uploaded via login into my cic account or you submitted through webform . I can’t upload document via my cic account should I still use web form to resubmit same police certificate and fbi certificate from Jan 2022 .
- lastly When I log into my cic account under details about application it still says we need additional document to process your application we will send letter or email with details but do not say what document is needed I havent received any request other than biometric , hopefully it is referring to biometric and nothing more . What does it show under review of additional document in your end? Can you please share. I really appreciate it . Thank you so much

deyka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
Thank you so much for your time to respond back. I also submitted police clearance from home country and FBI clearance from USA via email. As there was no option to upload this using My Cic account so I could only email them. My biggest fear is they might ask for police clearance again or pretend they never received it, because of my dads medical condition it was almost nearly impossible to get FBI fingerprint impression. It took more than 8 attempts and nearly 2 months to finally get the fingerprint impression. My question to you is - did you submit the old police certificate or you had to order new one?
- you mentioned you uploaded through portal do you mean you uploaded via login into my cic account or you submitted through webform . I can’t upload document via my cic account should I still use web form to resubmit same police certificate and fbi certificate from Jan 2022 .
- lastly When I log into my cic account under details about application it still says we need additional document to process your application we will send letter or email with details but do not say what document is needed I havent received any request other than biometric , hopefully it is referring to biometric and nothing more . What does it show under review of additional document in your end? Can you please share. I really appreciate it . Thank you so much
I uploaded through Cic login and earlier it said we need additional document to process your application but now it changed to not applicable I uploaded the certificate that I shared earlier . I think if they have sent you the biometric request only then they would have received the certificate s all-ready

PEHAT

Nov 2, 2021
Vancouver, BC
Finally our Immigration journey has came to the very End, my parents have just landed in Canada and officially obtained the PR status. :)

All the best to everybody!

Last edited:

rastamanforvere

Apr 27, 2016
Just posting to say thanks to this forum and share my in laws timeline if it helps anybody. We finally completed virtual landing today. Local MPs office helped with follow up with IRCC.

Lottery Submission : Nov 2020
Invite to apply received : Jan 2021
Paper Application submitted to CPC Ottawa : Feb 2021
1st Acknowlegement from IRCC : Aug 2021
Sponsorship approval : Sep 2021
File Transferred to NEW DELHI : Sep 2021
Biometrics : Oct 2021
Medicals : Nov 2021
<Complete silence & No updates : Dec 2021 to Jun 2022>
In Laws travelled to Canada as visitor : May 2022
Contacted MP Office : Jun 2022
Request for PCC received : Jun 2022
Submitted PCC : July 2022
Linked application to GCKEY : Jul 2022
PPR / Virtual landing request : 2 Aug 2022
We Opted for Virtual landing : 2 Aug 2022
Address updated to Canada on our application : 19 Aug 2022
Details requested for PR portal/virtual landing : 19 Aug 2022 (we replied same day)
PR portal credentials received : 30 Aug 2022 (11 days wait was killing, usually its 24 hours)
Submitted declaration & photo : 30 Aug 2022
COPR : Awaited. 1 week ETA, lets see.
PR card : Awaited. 90 days ETA, lets see
How did you get approval letter, by email or postal letter? I did not receive any approval letter but i know that the decision is made, and now CIC is asking CSQ from Quebec, which i can not have if I dont provide the approval letter? Is there any way of re asking to send again the approval letter/email?

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
I uploaded through Cic login and earlier it said we need additional document to process your application but now it changed to not applicable I uploaded the certificate that I shared earlier . I think if they have sent you the biometric request only then they would have received the certificate s all-ready
Thanks so much again. Yeah mine cic login says not applicable under upload document so I am hoping they received it and nothing needed. Thanks a lot

July2019

Dec 12, 2020
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
02-08-2019
File Transfer...
18-03-2020
Yes, got a response to my web form saying they'll forward the virtual landing request to the appropriate office. For reference, the web form was submitted on June 16, the response was received on September 2.
Hi,
Today I got portal email

RFV Rec 6th Sept
Wbform 6th Sept request for Virtual landing and email to New Delhi visa office
Receive reply 14th Sept said : we forwarded your request to calgary office
After long wait receive portal email today 5th oct

Reactions: dalsy2

MuzafferQA

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2014
Med's Done....
22-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:05-06-2014, PPR2:17-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2015
Thanks, a lot :)
Hi, how did it went? did you uploaded the same letter twice? i received PPR but just with my father's name.

Regards

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Hello Group members , when i log into my cic account under Review of additional documents. it says we need additional documents to process your application but do not disclose what document is required.

when i click View submitted application or uploaded documents. it shows like this under Optional documents : Details Not Provided : Document name :client information and just below it says there are no required documents for this online application.(Also there is no option to upload anything)
Any idea how do i find out what exact document is cic looking for. it is getting very frustrating. Appreciate any help. Thank you!

Optional Documents
Parent name
DetailsDocument NameInstructionsOptionsRequired By
Not ProvidedClient Information?
There are no required documents for this Online Application.

Midhund

May 29, 2017
Hello Group members , when i log into my cic account under Review of additional documents. it says we need additional documents to process your application but do not disclose what document is required.

when i click View submitted application or uploaded documents. it shows like this under Optional documents : Details Not Provided : Document name :client information and just below it says there are no required documents for this online application.(Also there is no option to upload anything)
Any idea how do i find out what exact document is cic looking for. it is getting very frustrating. Appreciate any help. Thank you!

Optional Documents
Parent name
DetailsDocument NameInstructionsOptionsRequired By
Not ProvidedClient Information?
There are no required documents for this Online Application.
Mine its showing the same. Please let me know if you get any update.
Hopefully someone will help us out.

Andrea90970

Oct 18, 2021
Anyone knows when Vancouver office usually starts Security/Criminal Check? Before or after submitting PCC? I have submitted PCC mid of September and we are waiting since then

PzSingh

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
India
Category........
FAM
hi everybody - we had applied in pgp 2020 and the lottery was carried forward to 2021 also .... we could not make but now we have recd email that our application under pgp 2020 has been selected and required to submit docus ..... now we fwd it to our lawyer and he says it is genuine email from CIC and to proceed .... the issue is birth certificate of self and wife - we are senior citizens and born in different cities/sates now far away from our current residence ..... and also we dont have marriage certificate .... we find that marriage certificate can be issued belatedly ..... but the real issue is birth certificates - how we get it .... can we use our school board certificates (which have been the basis of age proof so far) along with an affidavit attested by a notary - pls help us - thanks

saifali_a95

Jan 8, 2021
Anyone knows when Vancouver office usually starts Security/Criminal Check? Before or after submitting PCC? I have submitted PCC mid of September and we are waiting since then
It's after submitting PCC. I have submitted PCC since July and no update yet. The Visa office is in Vancouver.