PGP 2020

mamiganda

Star Member
Oct 15, 2009
I am in same boat
Application received January 26
AOR received sep3
Application shows in process
My parents are here in Canada, what about yours, is that thing makes any difference?? Because lot of people who applied late getting biometric and medical requests but I guess their parents are back home. Any idea
Hi!

received biometrics request dated sept 17 and ecas changed to decision made sept 18. waiting now for medical request.

MAHESARI

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 2011
AOR Received.
July 13, 2011
Med's Request
July 13, 2011
Med's Done....
July 22, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 20, 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 23, 2011
application received dated feb 2
aor email dated sept 3
no biometrics/medical
province: manitoba
I am also in Manitoba, same timeline nothing after AOR on sep 3rd.

mamiganda

Star Member
Oct 15, 2009
I am in same boat
Application received January 26
AOR received sep3
Application shows in process
My parents are here in Canada, what about yours, is that thing makes any difference?? Because lot of people who applied late getting biometric and medical requests but I guess their parents are back home. Any idea
Hi!

received biometrics request dated sept 17 and ecas changed to decision made sept 18. waiting now for medical request.

my parents are now living outside canada.

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Hi, has anyone tried to send in the police report?

Ive send it both using email and through the webform last week.

For the webform, i just received a generic answer and never heard back from the email.

Is there a way we can verify that PCC has been received?

Many thanks

mike87

Oct 27, 2014

For the webform, i just received a generic answer and never heard back from the email.

Many thanks
Hi, I have sent the PCC through the web form. I wasn’t asked, just did it proactively. Haven’t heard anything other than, “we have received your document and send them for review”.

Reactions: gen_z

rosticraphel

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-12-2015
Submitted Application early Feb. Received temporary application number for submitting additional documents in May. Received AOR today i.e 21st September.

Reactions: mamiganda

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
------- IMPORTANT -------
Hi Friends,
I guess many of you know that there is an immigration tracker (see link below) available for PGP2020 applicants. This idea of this tracker is to have information of all (possibly) PGP2020 applications in one place to make things easy.
http://www.immitrackerpro.com/ca/pgp
I have been following this thread and the tracker for sometime and have a feeling that the tracker has not been updated. Therefore, I kindly request you all to make sure that the updated information about your PGP application is entered in the tracker. This will help all of us to get an idea about how far the application has moved in the process and what to expect next.
Thanks.

Last edited:

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Hi, I have sent the PCC through the web form. I wasn’t asked, just did it proactively. Haven’t heard anything other than, “we have received your document and send them for review”.
Thanks a lot.

I received a much more generic answer. Basically the following one. Im not sure if that means that they have forwarded the documents or not.. When did you submit yours?

Many thanks

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly.

Enquiries about applications

Even if you haven’t heard from us recently, your application remains in process. You don’t need to do anything else at this time. We’ll contact you if we need more information. You can also check the status of your application online.

We strongly invite you to use the available self-serve options that might be helpful to you on IRCC’s website including:

· Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.

Please do not reply to this email.

George01

Aug 27, 2021
Is anyone experiencing issues logging into IRCC Account using GC Key? After entering login credentials, it keeps redirecting to "cic.gc.ca" page.

mike87

Oct 27, 2014
Thanks a lot.

I received a much more generic answer. Basically the following one. Im not sure if that means that they have forwarded the documents or not.. When did you submit yours?

Many thanks

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly.

Enquiries about applications

Even if you haven’t heard from us recently, your application remains in process. You don’t need to do anything else at this time. We’ll contact you if we need more information. You can also check the status of your application online.

We strongly invite you to use the available self-serve options that might be helpful to you on IRCC’s website including:

· Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.

Please do not reply to this email.
I sent it in on Sept 6th and got the generic one the day after a another one 10 days after and it goes like this:

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s).

We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Reactions: gen_z

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011

Many thanks
Hi!

Do we need to send an original copy of Police certificate or we can scan and send it to IRCC. If scanning is it a color scan?
I haven't heard anything on it. How did you become aware that Police certificate is required for you application?
Thanks