+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

mike87

Oct 27, 2014
Hi! I got the biometrics letter yesterday
And ecas status changed to dm today
They are at our home country right now
Thank you. My parents are in Canada with biometrics that expire in 2023. I have had no correspondence from IRCC, just shows DM under sponsor.

mamiganda

Star Member
Oct 15, 2009
Thank you. My parents are in Canada with biometrics that expire in 2023. I have had no correspondence from IRCC, just shows DM under sponsor.
What is the status/messages on ecas under Permanent residence application?

mine it says:
1. We received xxxxx application for permanent residence on Feb 1

2. We sent xxxx a letter on september 17, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

i am not sure if they are pertaining with email that my parents received re: biometrics dated september 17

marcus_214

Feb 8, 2021
To anyone who's parents have already completed the medical, did any of you see a status change under medical, something that confirms that the medical exam has been received. I contacted my panel physician and he mentioned that his clinic already submitted the e-medical to ircc!
Any inputs will be appreciated. Thanks!

KAUSHAL321

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
To anyone who's parents have already completed the medical, did any of you see a status change under medical, something that confirms that the medical exam has been received. I contacted my panel physician and he mentioned that his clinic already submitted the e-medical to ircc!
Any inputs will be appreciated. Thanks!
I am on same page, My parents completed their medical exam on 13th Sep. No update as of yet whether they passed or not.
Anyone whose parent's medical done and received any update on online account regarding this? Thanks

KAUSHAL321

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014

mine it says:

2. We sent xxxx a letter on september 17, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

i am not sure if they are pertaining with email that my parents received re: biometrics dated september 17
I also have the same line no. 2 on my online account. This is for Bio request they sent on email.

Reactions: mamiganda

KAUSHAL321

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Last week of November available. They only add appointments for 2-3 days for November month in jalandhar and chandigarh. Keep looking. I m looking regularly and see green free slots in November month on both centres.
I think they stop adding new slots/dates. May be due to festival season. Keep looking, they will shortly made new dates available in Nov of Dec month. Also they didn't update for next year yet. You only see the available dates for the month where you see the red holiday dates. Next year is still all blank. So not neeed to check that. Only check upto Dec 2021.

mike87

Oct 27, 2014

mine it says:

Hi,

I don’t see anything under the sponsor tab in ecas other than the “We started processing your application…”

Today I can see under the Applicant (parents) tab in ecas “Medical received”. When I check in CIC account under my parents, it says “Medical Passed on Sept 17th”.
My parents were never asked for any biometric or medical. There are in Canada for over a year under supervisa and had theirs medical done for supervisa in late 2019. I cannot check if my mom’s medical has been “passed” as well as it doesn’t show in CIC account.

I have already sent the PCC via web form last week. But no correspondence from CIC to any email since AOR.

Unsure what is going on.

josephsonin

Sep 20, 2021
Hai
My parents received Biometrics request.
However appointments arr not available witin given timeframe.
So I booked an appointment on the closest available date which is 2 days after the 30 day mark in an available location
Then I filled webform
For primary applicant
And
Enquire as my name Sponsor.
Included both parents info (primary and dependant) in the form were you give explanation and explained why we cannot submit it within 30 days
And attached biometrics appointment letter for proof.
I believe this is enough

Q ) I hope I dont have to send 2 separate webform for both parents and it has space for 1 ( I included both parents info in the letter in details) clarify on this
Thank you

Kinldy

Gurisandhu9999

May 12, 2021
Hai
So I booked an appointment on the closest available date which is 2 days after the 30 day mark in an available location
Then I filled webform
For primary applicant
And
Included both parents info (primary and dependant) in the form were you give explanation and explained why we cannot submit it within 30 days
I believe this is enough

Q ) I hope I dont have to send 2 separate webform for both parents and it has space for 1 ( I included both parents info in the letter in details) clarify on this
Thank you

Kinldy
What was your date of submission and AOR?

dustincarlisle

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Hi there, how long will it take to get a Sponsorship Approval email after DM? thanks.

App Received: Feb 11
In process: Aug 17
AOR: Sep 03
Sponsor DM: Sep 03
Biometric Request : Sep 03
Biometrics Done: Sep 13
Medical Request: Sep 10

knighrider

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hai
Then I filled webform
For primary applicant
And
I believe this is enough

Thank you

Kinldy
Dont they usually give 90 days to submit biometrics ?