+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hi,

I don’t see anything under the sponsor tab in ecas other than the “We started processing your application…”

Today I can see under the Applicant (parents) tab in ecas “Medical received”. When I check in CIC account under my parents, it says “Medical Passed on Sept 17th”.
My parents were never asked for any biometric or medical. There are in Canada for over a year under supervisa and had theirs medical done for supervisa in late 2019. I cannot check if my mom’s medical has been “passed” as well as it doesn’t show in CIC account.

I have already sent the PCC via web form last week. But no correspondence from CIC to any email since AOR.

Unsure what is going on.
Hi, could you tell me where the 'sponsor tab' in ecas is located?

marcewang

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Hey everyone
Today they are sending 30k more invitations. Has anyone received an email ? Is there any way to check with my confirmation code if I got invited? In case I miss the email or didn’t get it

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
H
Hi folks, In ecas it states that IRCC has sent a letter to my parents at their home address, what is this letter about?
Anyone?

Ab711

Sep 21, 2021
I think it is a notification of receiving your application.
It is not to remind you to resend the IMM5768 form, from my experience.
I was asked to send Requested Document to IRCC in the mid Feb, and it has the specific number to indicate the case and the number page should be put as the first page for delivering the added document.
I received the message too. But didn’t act on it, since I indicated YES for my CRA records. But I got another email for my option c to be sent . I wonder why!

mamiganda

Star Member
Oct 15, 2009
Hi,

I don’t see anything under the sponsor tab in ecas other than the “We started processing your application…”

Today I can see under the Applicant (parents) tab in ecas “Medical received”. When I check in CIC account under my parents, it says “Medical Passed on Sept 17th”.
My parents were never asked for any biometric or medical. There are in Canada for over a year under supervisa and had theirs medical done for supervisa in late 2019. I cannot check if my mom’s medical has been “passed” as well as it doesn’t show in CIC account.

I have already sent the PCC via web form last week. But no correspondence from CIC to any email since AOR.

Unsure what is going on.
Hi!

sorry, i saw on your post that your status is
Hi,
Application Received: 2-Feb
AOR: Not received
Application Processing started: 10-Aug
BioMatric Received: 1-Sep
Sponsership Application Status: Decision Made (2-Sep)
But not received Medical request so far.
Permanent Residence Application Status: In Process
There is a 2nd line in PR application status that shows:

2. We sent (applicant name) a letter on September 1, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

But I only received Bio on 1st Sep via online account. Does IRCC send something via postal mail to my parents address in India.

When is the Medical request come. Does anyone have similar status.

Thanks.
Hi!

i have the same messages also on ecas under permanent residence application.

Did you receive the medical request?

mamiganda

Star Member
Oct 15, 2009
I received biomatric request but didn’t find any concent form request. Is this form needs to fill before biomatric. The request i got doesn’t have this mentioned. Thought they have mentioned all the documents required on that day. If you can advise me on that and also send me that form at bhumesh7@gmail.com. That will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Hi!

Just wanna know also if my parents needs to present the vfs consent form when they go for their biometrics appointment?

mike87

Oct 27, 2014
Hi!

sorry, i saw on your post that your status is

Hi!

i have the same messages also on ecas under permanent residence application.

Did you receive the medical request?
Hi,
My parents did not get biometric or medical request. I’m guessing since they have valid biometric (as per their CIC MY ACCOUNT) and they have had their medical from late 2019 (for their super visa). It says “medical received” in ecas and “Medical Passed” on cic my account since yesterday. I read up on cic website that if the PA is in Canada and had medical done within the last 5 years, in some cases CIC will just use them due to the special circumstances due to Covid.
Maybe they are just asking for things they need. Are your parents in Canada or did they have their medical done in the last 5 years for any Canadian visas?

Reactions: mamiganda

mamiganda

Star Member
Oct 15, 2009
Hi,
My parents did not get biometric or medical request. I’m guessing since they have valid biometric (as per their CIC MY ACCOUNT) and they have had their medical from late 2019 (for their super visa). It says “medical received” in ecas and “Medical Passed” on cic my account since yesterday. I read up on cic website that if the PA is in Canada and had medical done within the last 5 years, in some cases CIC will just use them due to the special circumstances due to Covid.
Maybe they are just asking for things they need. Are your parents in Canada or did they have their medical done in the last 5 years for any Canadian visas?
Hi!

My parent are living now outside canada, their last medical exam was i think 2014 or 2015

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Hello all, I received Biometrics request & Medical Request but didn’t find any consent form request. Is this form needs to fill before biometrics. Please advise. They have their Biometrics & Medical appointment booked on 11th Oct & 12th Oct. If anyone can send me the form, its greatly appreciated.

Gurisandhu9999

May 12, 2021
Hello all, I received Biometrics request & Medical Request but didn’t find any consent form request. Is this form needs to fill before biometrics. Please advise. They have their Biometrics & Medical appointment booked on 11th Oct & 12th Oct. If anyone can send me the form, its greatly appreciated.
When u recieved?? What was your aubmission and aor date?

MAHESARI

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 2011
AOR Received.
July 13, 2011
Med's Request
July 13, 2011
Med's Done....
July 22, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 20, 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 23, 2011
same case with me

application received: Feb 1
In process Date: Aug 10
Aor received: Sept 3

after aor no biometrics or medicals

ecas status still in process :(
I am in same boat
Application received January 26
AOR received sep3
Application shows in process
My parents are here in Canada, what about yours, is that thing makes any difference?? Because lot of people who applied late getting biometric and medical requests but I guess their parents are back home. Any idea

Kapsajan70

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
I am in same boat
Application received January 26
AOR received sep3
Application shows in process
My parents are here in Canada, what about yours, is that thing makes any difference?? Because lot of people who applied late getting biometric and medical requests but I guess their parents are back home. Any idea
Hi,

I am in the same boat, i called the Toll Free Number couple of times and every time they say it is pending for officer review. I got standard letter on September 3, 2021 with the same thing "if you have not submitted form5768". Initially i forwarded them original with the package, but to be on safer side i uploaded again on web portal the same day, but after that nothing.:mad:
It all depends on Visa officer. Those who are getting, their Visa officers are proactive and fast. Good luck to all who got medicals and Biometric.
Our is waiting game. :confused: