+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pgp 2020 - form5406 query

Dannyboy100

Jan 27, 2021
On form 5406, it says that "complete all names in english and in your native language"

* My question is do we need to write only applicant name in native language or all family members name including brother, sister, half brother half sister, etc - everyone's name in native language as well
* And if so, where do we write the name, as there is only limited space in each box and can't accommodate both English and native spellings in that box

CoralDG

Jan 9, 2021
On form 5406, it says that "complete all names in english and in your native language"

* My question is do we need to write only applicant name in native language or all family members name including brother, sister, half brother half sister, etc - everyone's name in native language as well
* And if so, where do we write the name, as there is only limited space in each box and can't accommodate both English and native spellings in that box
We need to write all the persons' name in their native language by hand just above their English name. This is what we did when we moved to Canada on PR 5 years ago. I believe this will apply even for PGP-2020.

Thanks

Reactions: YVR123

Dannyboy100

Jan 27, 2021
We need to write all the persons' name in their native language by hand just above their English name. This is what we did when we moved to Canada on PR 5 years ago. I believe this will apply even for PGP-2020.

Thanks
If you don't mind me asking, is your native language one of the far east language or is it hindi?