+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGDM from Canada after having MBA(Fin) from India and 3.5 years work experience

Raghu1989

Jan 23, 2016
Hi,
I have MBA from India and about 3.5 years work experience.
Is it advisable to opt for 1 year PGDM from Canada , will my MBA and work experience also help in pursuing job opportunities in Canada after completing 1 year PGDM from Canada.
I visited consultants and they suggested to go for PGDM instead of MS or MBA again as these course will add additional value to the qualification and work ex i have in India and also said it would be easier for me to find job in the finance field.

Please advise

luvanuj

Jul 14, 2011
Toronto
Raghu1989 said:
Hi,
I have MBA from India and about 3.5 years work experience.
Is it advisable to opt for 1 year PGDM from Canada , will my MBA and work experience also help in pursuing job opportunities in Canada after completing 1 year PGDM from Canada.
I visited consultants and they suggested to go for PGDM instead of MS or MBA again as these course will add additional value to the qualification and work ex i have in India and also said it would be easier for me to find job in the finance field.

Please advise

You may get the admission. But from visa perspective seems difficult. Try to apply directly for PR. Check if you score is above 400 if yes you will get an invite from ONPNP.

Thanks,
Anuj