+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGDM from All India Management Association (AIMA) Delhi

Anchal421

Oct 26, 2020
Hi everyone,

I have completed my PGDM from AIMA and i am now looking forward for wes.

Can someone please help me with the procedure?

It would be really helpful.
Thank you

Feb 2, 2020
It took about a month and a half...however you have to make sure that when WES receives the package, the courier receipt should mention only AIMA and not your name. Under no circumstances WES will accept the documents sent directly by the individual.
Hi,
On enquiring with multiple courier services, they have mentioned that a KYC (aadhar and pan card) is required of the person dispatching the transcripts. A letter of authorization is also required stating that the person handing over the document is a member/employee of AIMA. Was this the case when you shipped the documents from AIMA to WES? Any light you can shed on this?
AIMA have simply been giving unsatisfactory replies and have delayed my procedure by almost 2 months. I don't understand what's wrong with them, guess they don't care about their students once they pass out.

Feb 2, 2020
Hello
I have completed my PGDM from AIMA and have asked AIMA to send the docs to WES. They said they do it and there are people from AIMA who's education assessment was done by WES.
Hi Nawaal,
Are you telling me that AIMA has agreed to send your docs to WES directly?

isenhiem

Jan 2, 2020
Hi,
On enquiring with multiple courier services, they have mentioned that a KYC (aadhar and pan card) is required of the person dispatching the transcripts. A letter of authorization is also required stating that the person handing over the document is a member/employee of AIMA. Was this the case when you shipped the documents from AIMA to WES? Any light you can shed on this?
AIMA have simply been giving unsatisfactory replies and have delayed my procedure by almost 2 months. I don't understand what's wrong with them, guess they don't care about their students once they pass out.
I had contacted the DHL courier service in Lajpat Nagar Delhi and asked him to collect the courier from the reception Desk at AIMA. At the same time I had asked the AIMA receptionist to handover the courier to DHL. However the receptionist did not agree to provide the AIMA official seal in the courier form. So I had to ask the DHL guy not to put my name anywhere in the receipt and I requested him to put AIMA Delhi as the sender. I was not asked to provide any KYC.

I am guessing your best bet will be to pay the courier guy some extra or send him a copy of a KYC. Let us know how it goes.

vish42nu

Nov 24, 2020
Hi everyone,

I planning to apply transcripts for WES processing, please share me the latest process of applying and AIMA is directly sending them to WES or we need to coordinate with courier service for dispatch of documents.

it will be really helpful, if someone who has recently done the process through some light on this.

Thanks in Advance..

vish42nu

Nov 24, 2020
Hi everyone,

I have completed my PGDM from AIMA and i am now looking forward for wes.

Can someone please help me with the procedure?

It would be really helpful.
Thank you
Hi Anchal,

Did you applied for Transcripts, if so can you update me the process.

vish42nu

Nov 24, 2020
Dear All,

Now AIMA itself is directly sending docs to WES and they are charging 2500 and my docs were couriered today. The total process may take around 15 days.

Stan_Pink

Feb 10, 2021
Dear All,

Now AIMA itself is directly sending docs to WES and they are charging 2500 and my docs were couriered today. The total process may take around 15 days.
Hi Vishnu,

Please can you share the procedure to get this transcript sent. I'm not in India and need some guidance on this.

vish42nu

Nov 24, 2020
Hi Vishnu,

Please can you share the procedure to get this transcript sent. I'm not in India and need some guidance on this.
Please send a mail to Mr Naresh Bisht and his mail id is nbisht@aima.in. He will reply promptly to you promptly with all the required details. If he misses out replying in 2 days time, just top it up.

Basically below are the required documents to be shared with him.

"
1. PGDM Diploma copy.

2. Final grade sheet (Back to Back)

3. WES form duly filled up (if applicable)

4. Request letter for issuing transcript on A4 paper

Please note that the Transcript Issuance Process takes at-least 15 working days to complete on receiving."

Stan_Pink

Feb 10, 2021
Please send a mail to Mr Naresh Bisht and his mail id is nbisht@aima.in. He will reply promptly to you promptly with all the required details. If he misses out replying in 2 days time, just top it up.

Basically below are the required documents to be shared with him.

"
1. PGDM Diploma copy.

2. Final grade sheet (Back to Back)

3. WES form duly filled up (if applicable)

4. Request letter for issuing transcript on A4 paper

Please note that the Transcript Issuance Process takes at-least 15 working days to complete on receiving."
Thanks Vishnu... this is a great help... thanks for the swift response...

Stan_Pink

Feb 10, 2021
Thanks Vishnu... this is a great help... thanks for the swift response...
@vish42nu thanks you for the perfect guidance at the right time. Mr. Bisht has responded and the details sent for processing the transcripts.
However, he has mentioned that the international couriers will not be done by AIMA, and that we will need to organize the documents to be picked up once ready... Did you do the same...?? was it accepted by WES...???

Anchal421

Oct 26, 2020
@vish42nu thanks you for the perfect guidance at the right time. Mr. Bisht has responded and the details sent for processing the transcripts.
However, he has mentioned that the international couriers will not be done by AIMA, and that we will need to organize the documents to be picked up once ready... Did you do the same...?? was it accepted by WES...???
Hi,

Please let me know also when you proceed further with this process and if you can help me further. As i am done with my graduation degree evaluation through other university, now only AIMA process is left.

I will be grateful if you can help me with the procedure.

vish42nu

Nov 24, 2020
Hi,

Please let me know also when you proceed further with this process and if you can help me further. As i am done with my graduation degree evaluation through other university, now only AIMA process is left.

I will be grateful if you can help me with the procedure.

Please go through my above message and contact Mr Naresh, he will guide you with entire process. They are dispatching docs through indian post and charging 3500 for entire process.

Anchal421

Oct 26, 2020
Please go through my above message and contact Mr Naresh, he will guide you with entire process. They are dispatching docs through indian post and charging 3500 for entire process.
Thank you so much. I am waiting for his response.
Also let me know they are evaluating 2 year pgdm as 1 year degree or 2 year?