+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGDM from All India Management Association (AIMA) Delhi

kingofpsg

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
U can send them together. But I sent them separately as I was in a confused state if my pgdm would be of any value that time. But your case is different. Now that you know the aima pgdm will get u 2 degrees you can proceed as per your plan of sending them together

us2can

Dec 24, 2018
Has anyone been able to send the transcripts directly from AIMA to WES?
As per new requirements of WES, university needs to send the transcripts directly now.

Please suggest if anyone has been able to do it. Thanks.

sweta_3737

May 3, 2019
Has anyone been able to send the transcripts directly from AIMA to WES?
As per new requirements of WES, university needs to send the transcripts directly now.

Please suggest if anyone has been able to do it. Thanks.
No my earlier transcript got rejected by WES saying they need it directly from AIMA. I called AIMA to do so but they said they cant do it directly however if i can arrange someone to pick up from there office and deliver by near by courier that's possible. I did so but again WES has rejected by transcript this time they wrote this -

Reason: WES received your document, but it is not legible and cannot be used to prepare your evaluation.

Instructions: Please ask your institution to send legible documents to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official.

What they mean by " WES received your document, but it is not legible and cannot be used to prepare your evaluation." is as below-

If you received this status update via email, it means that course titles, grades, name, date of birth, or other important details were not clearly printed on the document you submitted and could not be read. We need all of these documents to be legible in order to conduct our analysis and produce an accurate evaluation. Please resend higher quality documents in the format stated on our website under your country of education.

I'm feeling so irritated now with all this.

Any help would be appreciated.

jayanth429

Jul 1, 2019
Hi Friends,

My namw is Venkat and i 'm new to this page.Recently i applied for Canada-Express Entry.I did my PGDM from AIMA.I'm from Banglore.Could somebody suggest the process in detail to get transcripts from AIMA.I made a call to AIMA but they're not responding properly.So i request somebody to help regarding this.

Awaiting reply,
Venkat

Jaswanth29

Aug 19, 2019
Hi.when I said do it urself I didnt mean to say u must be physically present. I co ordinated it through my relative who was there that time . Yes it's lodhi road office.

The process is simple. Get all the certificates copy including final diploma and then get a demand draft (I think 500 rupees please call them and confirm ) favouring Aima Delhi. Submit DD and documents together . They will give back ur transcripts in sealed envelope the next day . U can courier the sealed envelope to Wes directly. Ensure u get aima seal
In the envelope and don't tamper it.

Thanks
Hello kingofpsg,

Can you please reply my query - DO they have any format for transcripts or they just do attestation for our documents in sealed cover and return to us. Now the process has changed that aima should courier directly to wes. Please help.

Thank you.
Jaswanth

amanpreet1715

Sep 3, 2019
Hello Friends,
I need your help WES did not recognized PGDM and has given (Postgraduate diploma from non recognized institution )
Please advice me how to proceed further on this

jayanth429

Jul 1, 2019
Hi,

Can somebody guide me through submitting AIMA docs to WES.

I recently posted docs to WES and received status

All India Management Association, India
3. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Postgraduate Diploma, 2016

• Not Received
4. Statement of Marks, Postgraduate Diploma, 2016

• Not Accepted | Details

Can somebody please guide

isenhiem

Jan 2, 2020
Hi,

Can somebody guide me through submitting AIMA docs to WES.

I recently posted docs to WES and received status

All India Management Association, India
3. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Postgraduate Diploma, 2016

• Not Received
4. Statement of Marks, Postgraduate Diploma, 2016

• Not Accepted | Details

Can somebody please guide
Hi....in the section statement of marks
Did they mention any reason in the details as to why it was not accepted.

isenhiem

Jan 2, 2020
Hello Friends,
I need your help WES did not recognized PGDM and has given (Postgraduate diploma from non recognized institution )
Please advice me how to proceed further on this
You can probably write to Wes that AIMA is recognised by AICTE which is recognised by WES

isenhiem

Jan 2, 2020
Hi....in the section statement of marks
Did they mention any reason in the details as to why it was not accepted.
The AIMA marksheet doesn't say anything about being approved by AICTE
However the degree certificate says that AIMA is approved by AICTE which is recognised by WES.
In ur case probably since they have not received the degree certificate they could not validate if it's recognised but none the less you should write to WES that AIMA
is recognised by AICTE AND MINISTRY OF HRD

jayanth429

Jul 1, 2019
The AIMA marksheet doesn't say anything about being approved by AICTE
However the degree certificate says that AIMA is approved by AICTE which is recognised by WES.
In ur case probably since they have not received the degree certificate they could not validate if it's recognised but none the less you should write to WES that AIMA
is recognised by AICTE AND MINISTRY OF HRD
i posted the docs again including degree certificate.It's in progress.Could you guide on how to write to WES about this.Here is the updated status.
"Our evaluators are reviewing your documents for accuracy and completeness. We will notify you if we need additional documents to proceed with your report or provide an estimated completion date.
You are not required to do anything at this time."

isenhiem

Jan 2, 2020
i posted the docs again including degree certificate.It's in progress.Could you guide on how to write to WES about this.Here is the updated status.
"Our evaluators are reviewing your documents for accuracy and completeness. We will notify you if we need additional documents to proceed with your report or provide an estimated completion date.
You are not required to do anything at this time."
Hey Jayanth,

Did you hear from WES?

isenhiem

Jan 2, 2020
Hey Guys,

I have mailed my AIMA docs last week by asking the dhl courier to directly collect it from the AIMA OFFICE. Did anyone get reply from WES.