+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGDIBO from IGNOU after BE for addtional points

karanu93

Sep 28, 2020
It's better you take consultation from a immigration consultant. They will suggest you. As about IGNOU, according to my research yes it will be fine. But my consultant is saying to go with Bharthiar University instead as they provide degree faster.. However, IGNOU will take again almost 1 year after finals to provide passing certificate. So, now i am also at the same point where i started to research .confused what to do.!!
Correct! I have heard the same and facing the same issue. Though, my agent told me that provisional degree/marksheet can also be considered by WES evaluation which we get in 2-3 months after exams. Do let me know if you are going forward with Bharatiar University or not! (and check your personal message).

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Dec 30, 2020
Thanks again for your feedback Preet.
I was not able to figure out if PGDIBO was a two-semester course.

Hence, now I have decided to take up PGDIS(Post Graduate Diploma in Information Security) instead of PGDIBO.
PGDIS is a one-year diploma with two semesters.
@SuryaJayaraj Can you guide me about PGDIS course, I am planning to do the same. How much time does it take to get the degree and get WES accreditation done after completing the course? Any help would be appreciated

Rohitsingh23

May 12, 2021
@SuryaJayaraj Can you guide me about PGDIS course, I am planning to do the same. How much time does it take to get the degree and get WES accreditation done after completing the course? Any help would be appreciated
@SuryaJayaraj , @Gurps2791 , @sonalisuvarna11: Was PGDIS from IGNOU positively evaluated as diploma by WES/IQAS? Please guide as I am planning to do PGDIS/PGDIBO from IGNOU and this is just for getting the CRS score for "two or more degrees category".