+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pg diploma in fleming college for networking

sumi0007

Mar 18, 2014
i wanted to know about the college n will i be able to find the off campus work in the region Peterborough, Ontario..i have heard that it is 65 miles away from toronto....plzz help me..it will be really appreciated:)

RADIOWAVE

Mar 1, 2014
-> Yes Peterborough is far from Toronto (140 Kms). But a calm and quite place.

-> Part time jobs - Very difficult, but possible. There are many international students working part time

-> Program (If you mean WIN program) - Many courses and labs. Need to spend time working on assignments and labs. Includes electronic, networking and programming courses.

RADIOWAVE

Mar 1, 2014
If you try and by means of references and contacts ... there is one advantage for those who come from May intake ... They can get off campus work permit in June (as per proposed changes in effect from June 1 , 2014)

sumi0007

Mar 18, 2014
i have not applied yet..been thinkin to apply for sep session or jan bro..just getting afraid of the region and about the part time job so as to cover the expenses:(

comedychiru

Mar 4, 2014
RADIOWAVE said:
If you try and by means of references and contacts ... there is one advantage for those who come from May intake ... They can get off campus work permit in June (as per proposed changes in effect from June 1 , 2014)
I have read that there will be no need to apply for a off campus work permit as per the new rules. The new student visa holders will be authorized automatically. But, I doubt getting a visa will become a difficulty from June 2014.

comedychiru

Mar 4, 2014
sumi0007 said:
i have not applied yet..been thinkin to apply for sep session or jan bro..just getting afraid of the region and about the part time job so as to cover the expenses:(
I am also planning for a networking course in September. I wish to apply for centennial college, its in Toronto. I don't know if they have masters or pg.

RADIOWAVE

Mar 1, 2014
None of the colleges have masters. They have something called "Ontario Graduate Certificate" or "Advanced Diploma". Only universities provide Masters and above.