Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
Is 6.6 CGPA in graduation enough to get admission in PG diploma in Business Management in Cape Breton University?
It depends on many other factors..your IELTS score, any work experience you have, what are the qualifications of other students that apply.

So can you tell me a little more about your case.

Siddhanthooda

Star Member
May 31, 2019
It depends on many other factors..your IELTS score, any work experience you have, what are the qualifications of other students that apply.

So can you tell me a little more about your case.
10th- 6.6 CGPA
12th- 90%
B.com - 6.6 CGPA (No Backlogs)
Yet to give IELTS

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Standards for international students tend to be lower. I habe concerns that your Bcom is too similar to the pgp and the degree won't lead to career advancement.

Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
Are you sure? Because one of my cousin got admitted with 60% in graduation. And he had 2 Backlogs
That's why I said. You can certainly try... Because it also depends on how many applications they got. They are not gonna leave a seat empty just because you don't have the highest percentage...

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
That's why I said. You can certainly try... Because it also depends on how many applications they got. They are not gonna leave a seat empty just because you don't have the highest percentage...
Sums up the fact that colleges are in effect a business and they want international students due to the revenue they bring. Having said that of course just because a college accepts a student does not guarantee that IRCC will issue a study permit if they do not think a course is either relevant or makes any sense based on current qualifications or future prospects in home country. Just saying.

Siddhanthooda

Star Member
May 31, 2019
Sums up the fact that colleges are in effect a business and they want international students due to the revenue they bring. Having said that of course just because a college accepts a student does not guarantee that IRCC will issue a study permit if they do not think a course is either relevant or makes any sense based on current qualifications or future prospects in home country. Just saying.
The course I am opting is reasonable to my graduation. What should I do to make sure I get visa?