+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PFL

Uchzy

May 6, 2021
Hello,

i got this PFL two days ago from my migration officer.

This refers to your application for a Study Permit.
I have reviewed your application and documents you submitted in its support. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.
I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states:
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
Specifically, I have concerns that the IELTS Test Report Form presented in your application appears to be fraudulent.
Please note that if you are found to have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a temporary resident visa, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):
40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act
40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):
(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.
I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. I will afford you 15 days from the receipt of this letter to make any representations in this regard. If you fail to provide any additional information/document(s) that address the concerns, a decision concerning your application will be made based upon the information already submitted with this application.

I applied for my ielts online in April last month, but I applied through a scam clone site of the British council which i never suspected as at that time. I was given a test date for 8th of April and i even paid the test fee. I wrote the exams at the scam center with about 5 other people. About one week, they sent my results to my email, and said i won’t be able to verify online yet due to some system errors they were having at that time. i uploaded my TRF to ircc and i just got a response that my ielts is fraudulent. I never knew i sat for a scam test and now my application is standing in a fence. Please what do i do about this? Do i have to write another ielts and upload it, explaining what happened?

Reactions: Ylover207

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I have reviewed your application and documents you submitted in its support. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.
I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states:
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
Specifically, I have concerns that the IELTS Test Report Form presented in your application appears to be fraudulent.
Please note that if you are found to have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a temporary resident visa, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):
40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act
(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.
I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. I will afford you 15 days from the receipt of this letter to make any representations in this regard. If you fail to provide any additional information/document(s) that address the concerns, a decision concerning your application will be made based upon the information already submitted with this application.

I applied for my ielts online in April last month, but I applied through a scam clone site of the British council which i never suspected as at that time. I was given a test date for 8th of April and i even paid the test fee. I wrote the exams at the scam center with about 5 other people. About one week, they sent my results to my email, and said i won’t be able to verify online yet due to some system errors they were having at that time. i uploaded my TRF to ircc and i just got a response that my ielts is fraudulent. I never knew i sat for a scam test and now my application is standing in a fence. Please what do i do about this? Do i have to write another ielts and upload it, explaining what happened?
You have been deemed inadmissable for 5 years. You submitted fraudulent test results and signed off that they were legit. You have to reply within 15 days and explain what happened. Given that they are fraudulent, your 5 year ban may be withheld. Do you have legitimate test results that you can submit within the next 15 days.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,

Taking IELTS at a real test centre will not fix this issue. You need to respond to this letter to explain the circumstances that resulted in your submitting fake test results to IRCC. Right now IRCC intends to refuse your application and ban you from Canada for five years. If you aren't sure how to respond to this letter, then hire a good Canadian immigration lawyer to help you.

Reactions: Devone2022

Uchzy

May 6, 2021
Yes i am writing another exam on the 13th, the results should be out before the 15days i was given. This was no fault of mine because it was my first time writing the test, and i applied to an unaccredited center which i had no clue about until ircc identified the fake result. I literally sat for the test and paid. All of my other documents for the express entry are true and legit, i hope my explanation would be accepted

Uchzy

May 6, 2021
Taking IELTS at a real test centre will not fix this issue. You need to respond to this letter to explain the circumstances that resulted in your submitting fake test results to IRCC. Right now IRCC intends to refuse your application and ban you from Canada for five years. If you aren't sure how to respond to this letter, then hire a good Canadian immigration lawyer to help you.
Yes i will respond to the letter explaining what had happened, but i still want to attach the real results and just hope for the best.

Sweet jesus

Star Member
May 21, 2020
I suggest you use a Canadian immigration lawyer to reply the PFL to avoid the 5years ban .. Do not try to reply this letter yourself
Yes i will respond to the letter explaining what had happened, but i still want to attach the real results and just hope for the best.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes i am writing another exam on the 13th, the results should be out before the 15days i was given. This was no fault of mine because it was my first time writing the test, and i applied to an unaccredited center which i had no clue about until ircc identified the fake result. I literally sat for the test and paid. All of my other documents for the express entry are true and legit, i hope my explanation would be accepted
Since you signed your application, you took responsibility for false documents. It was your responsibility to do your research and use an accredited centre. As stated above, if you don’t know what to do to respond then hire a Canadian lawyer. This is a 5 year ban.

bama1

Jul 7, 2021
hi
3 month ago i received PFL For Not Declaring Previous USA visa refusal and now i received a validity biometric letter information.
Is it a good sign??

bama1

Jul 7, 2021
i Received My Passport Without Visa Stamp And Even I Didn't Receive Any Refusal Letter What Is Going On?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i Received My Passport Without Visa Stamp And Even I Didn't Receive Any Refusal Letter What Is Going On?
But right above you (#8) said your received PFL 3 months ago. So did you receive a PFL or not? A letter would not accompany the passport. You had a 5 year ban, correct? Maybe the ban was upheld.

Last edited:

bama1

Jul 7, 2021
But right above you (#8) said your received PFL 3 months ago. So did you receive a PFL or not? A letter would not accompany the passport. You had a 5 year ban, correct? Maybe the ban was upheld.
yes I Recieved PFL After Passport Request On April And I Have aready Response It On That Time On April.
NoW I Received my Passport Without Stamp And Also Without A Refusal Letter. What Is Happening With IRCC? do Somethimes Happen Like Thise?what does it mean am i banned??

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
yes I Recieved PFL After Passport Request On April And I Have aready Response It On That Time On April.
NoW I Received my Passport Without Stamp And Also Without A Refusal Letter. What Is Happening With IRCC? do Somethimes Happen Like Thise?what does it mean am i banned??
The PFL was the ban. Did it say how many years you are banned for? The letter gave you a chance to verify if the officer made the right decision to ban you. Don’t know why you received a PFL letter. But if the officer was correct and you misrepresented and lied on your application, then the PFL may not be overturned. Did you not get an immigration lawyer to help you because PFLs are very serious and need expert advice? You can order GCMS notes to see your file status.

bama1

Jul 7, 2021
The PFL was the ban. Did it say how many years you are banned for? The letter gave you a chance to verify if the officer made the right decision to ban you. Don’t know why you received a PFL letter. But if the officer was correct and you misrepresented and lied on your application, then the PFL may not be overturned. Did you not get an immigration lawyer to help you because PFLs are very serious and need expert advice? You can order GCMS notes to see your file status.
i contacted IRCC By Email And They Send Me A letter saying That I Can Reaply But They Didn't Told Me The Reason Of Refusal. So Can I Just Reaply?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
i contacted IRCC By Email And They Send Me A letter saying That I Can Reaply But They Didn't Told Me The Reason Of Refusal. So Can I Just Reaply?
You need to copy and paste the full refusal letter here. The refusal letter always states that you can reapply however this isn't always the case. You need to see if the letter includes any language around a misrepresentation ban. If it doesn't, you can reapply. If it does, then you cannot reapply now and need to wait 5 years.

bama1

Jul 7, 2021
You need to copy and paste the full refusal letter here. The refusal letter always states that you can reapply however this isn't always the case. You need to see if the letter includes any language around a misrepresentation ban. If it doesn't, you can reapply. If it does, then you cannot reapply now and need to wait 5 years.
the letter i receive from iRCC Can Be Opened Only By 'Adode Reader' when I opened Using Adobe Reader my Application Number Is Not Writen On It, Date Is Not Writen On the Letter And also My Name Is Not writen On It. only UCI Is Written In serial number.

only these below is written on The letter

Dear,

"You are welcom to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these conserns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirments. All new application must be accompained by a new processing fee."

Sincerely,=No name Is writen On Thise.