+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PFL came from Edmonton IRCC but PFL response received at Winnipeg IRCC..Experts please help!!!

india2can2024

Feb 8, 2024
yes, i order every month. There is no change in the notes.
I have completed 2 months from the the PFL response date, and you are about to complete 3 months. Any luck or progress in your case? FYI, my medical has also expired about 1 and half month back.

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have completed 2 months from the the PFL response date, and you are about to complete 3 months. Any luck or progress in your case? FYI, my medical has also expired about 1 and half month back.
My medical also expired on 27 November 2023 and it was extended automatically on 22 Jan 2024 until 21 Jan 2025.
In my tracker, I saw this message " We have received your enquiry" on March 05. However, I have not made any enquiry via call or webform. I guess some kind of work is done on the file. I've ordered Gcms again on 9th.

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BTW have you ordered Gcms notes, if so did your PFL response was received at the same office from where you got the PFL?

india2can2024

Feb 8, 2024
My medical also expired on 27 November 2023 and it was extended automatically on 22 Jan 2024 until 21 Jan 2025.
In my tracker, I saw this message " We have received your enquiry" on March 05. However, I have not made any enquiry via call or webform. I guess some kind of work is done on the file. I've ordered Gcms again on 9th.
Do you have a representative handling your case? Maybe they inquired for updates. Your medical may have been extended because you are in Canada. I doubt if it will be in my case as I am in India.

india2can2024

Feb 8, 2024
BTW have you ordered Gcms notes, if so did your PFL response was received at the same office from where you got the PFL?
No I didn't yet. I will wait until the end of this month as my representative asked me to do so, though they have already send a webform request. Let's hope something comes positive in our cases soon.

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you have a representative handling your case? Maybe they inquired for updates. Your medical may have been extended because you are in Canada. I doubt if it will be in my case as I am in India.
no, my representative has not inquired about my application. I guess maybe the update could be related to pfl response sent from winnipeg to edmonton or something else. We’ll know once i receive notes. Not sure if medical extension rules differ for outland vs inland applicants. Let’s see

india2can2024

Feb 8, 2024
no, my representative has not inquired about my application. I guess maybe the update could be related to pfl response sent from winnipeg to edmonton or something else. We’ll know once i receive notes. Not sure if medical extension rules differ for outland vs inland applicants. Let’s see
Let's hope for the best. Good luck. Keep me posted please.

india2can2024

Feb 8, 2024
Any luck?