+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PFL came from Edmonton IRCC but PFL response received at Winnipeg IRCC..Experts please help!!!

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello ALL,

My Express Entry PR application is processing at Edmonton IRCC. My Primary visa office is Edmonton IRCC and my Secondary visa office is Montreal IRCC from the start.

On December 12, 2023, I received a PFL from Edmonton IRCC and replied to it on December 19, 2023. I received my GCMS notes today and it says PFL response received on December 21, 2023, at Winnipeg IRCC. My query is:

a) Shouldn't the PFL response be received at Edmonton IRCC instead of Winnipeg?
b) Did the IRCC agents send my response to the wrong IRCC office as I have not heard back anything after my response to PFL?

Experts kindly give your valuable advice. I would appreciate any input anyone can give. Thanks in advance!

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Gagan,

that shouldn’t matter much as any visa office may process our application. What is this PFL about anyway?
Thanks for your response. The PFL is about not able to find the company's website on Google.

india2can2024

Feb 8, 2024
I also received a PFL related to my employer in Canada as they have a similar story and not contactable. What's in your case, is that related to your current employer's website or future one? And is that only issue or they also mentioned other concerns?

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also received a PFL related to my employer in Canada as they have a similar story and not contactable. What's in your case, is that related to your current employer's website or future one? And is that only issue or they also mentioned other concerns?
It's related to my current employer. This is the only concern and my representative replied to the PFL. We have attached my LMIA-based closed work permit and payslips, also provide justification related to PFL such as the clients are B2B company and do not rely much on the website. Three other employees got their PR approved from the same employer so I guess it shouldn't be a big issue. I have seen many who got their PR approved after PFL. BTW what's your AOR and visa office and when you received PFL?

india2can2024

Feb 8, 2024
It's related to my current employer. This is the only concern and my representative replied to the PFL. We have attached my LMIA-based closed work permit and payslips, also provide justification related to PFL such as the clients are B2B company and do not rely much on the website. Three other employees got their PR approved from the same employer so I guess it shouldn't be a big issue. I have seen many who got their PR approved after PFL. BTW what's your AOR and visa office and when you received PFL?
Good luck for your application. My AOR is Feb 2023 and Visa office is London, Ontario. Received PFL last month and replied.

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2 months completed for your PFL response. Any updates?
no updates after that, I am beginning to think that the PFL response should have been received at Edmonton instead of Winnipeg. That might be the reason for delay. What about you? Have you received any response?