+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal History + Member or assosiation with organization

kaa

May 11, 2009
i was working for an organization which has contracts with various banks and they depute their employees in those banks.

so working for that organization(say organization-I) i was told to work for a particular bank(Say Bank-I).

My query is, in Personal history(question#11) while mentioning name of employer or comapny what should i write Organizatio-I or Bank-I.

What i have done sofar (not sent forms so far) is that i have mentioned Bank-I in Personal History-Last columns and i have mentioned my assosiation with organization-I in question#12 i.e. Member or assosiation with organization.

please let me know whether this is right or not.

waiting for replies.

thanks,

charmeuse

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 10, 2008
AOR Received.
September 3, 2008
Med's Request
December 12, 2009
Med's Done....
December 24, 2009
Interview........
November 9, 2009
Passport Req..
December 12, 2009. Recd. by CHC on Jan 15, 2010.
VISA ISSUED...
February 4, 2010. E-cas status changed on 9 Feb, recd on 10 Feb.
LANDED..........
Smooth landing on June 26, 2010.
IMO, if you are getting pay slips in Organization-I's name, you don't need to mention Bank-I at all. Deputations don't really concern the CHC unless it's in a different country or you were being paid/considered an employee of the 2nd organization during this tenure.

The member or association with organization is totally different from this, I believe. My understanding is that here you have to mention memberships in professional organizations, for eg., if you are the member of a management association in your country.