App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Dear team
M from delhi india is IELST is Mandotary in Trade worker express entry
IELTS is mandatory in any of the immigration programs that Canada has.

Amrdeep

Nov 23, 2018
And plz suggest me the jenoin Counsltantancy in delhi and how is the Prosses trade worker express entry

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Plz tell me any Immigreation consultancy which work feed back is good
I am not aware of any personally because I applied on my own. In fact the process is very simple and anyone can do it on their own.

Why waste money on consultants when you can do it yourself. Unless ofcourse you have the money and don’t want to do any research.

mahamkd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi All,

I received an ITA on Oct 3rd and subsequently accepted the ITA as well. I am in the process of completing the application form but stuck at personal history section that won't get completed for some weird reason and not sure if anyone else is facing a similar issue.

I have tried to update all details Employment, Unemployment & Education in chronological order both ascending and descending wit no luck so far. below is my detail of personal history and would like to know from experienced forum members where is it that I am going wrong? :(:confused::rolleyes:

2018 July till date Self Employed (marking it as employment)

2015 Jan to 2018 July Employed (During this time along with work I completed a PGDFM degree as well from 2016 Jun to 2017 Oct weekend part-time program) tried with and without the education and no luck

2013 April to 2015 Jan - Employed

2013 Jan to 2013 March - Unemployed

2010 December to 2012 December - Employed ( I was working full time while studying full time as well)

2008 August to 2012 May - Education (Undergraduate Degree)

to make it continuous personal history I have even tried to change the 1st employment as 2012 may to December thinking that it could be breaking the calculation etc, but that trick didn't help

This Question "Have you listed all of your periods of military service or government positions (if any) and all of the organizations that you belong to (if any)? (required)"

I have answered as - Yes (no org's or associations mentioned) and even with Not applicable it still won't allow me to complete

Travel History is No (Never left the place/ country since birth)

Statutory Questions - All No as well

Would appreciate if anyone could help with this dilemma, not sure what I am doing wrong or where its getting messed up

Tagging @legalfalcon and @SithLord who have been very helpful in answering my queries in the past and I cannot thank you both enough.

Thank you
I am facing similar issues. Do not know what to do.

sanjay8334

Aug 7, 2018
Hi All,

I received an ITA on Oct 3rd and subsequently accepted the ITA as well. I am in the process of completing the application form but stuck at personal history section that won't get completed for some weird reason and not sure if anyone else is facing a similar issue.

I have tried to update all details Employment, Unemployment & Education in chronological order both ascending and descending wit no luck so far. below is my detail of personal history and would like to know from experienced forum members where is it that I am going wrong? :(:confused::rolleyes:

2018 July till date Self Employed (marking it as employment)

2015 Jan to 2018 July Employed (During this time along with work I completed a PGDFM degree as well from 2016 Jun to 2017 Oct weekend part-time program) tried with and without the education and no luck

2013 April to 2015 Jan - Employed

2013 Jan to 2013 March - Unemployed

2010 December to 2012 December - Employed ( I was working full time while studying full time as well)

2008 August to 2012 May - Education (Undergraduate Degree)

to make it continuous personal history I have even tried to change the 1st employment as 2012 may to December thinking that it could be breaking the calculation etc, but that trick didn't help

This Question "Have you listed all of your periods of military service or government positions (if any) and all of the organizations that you belong to (if any)? (required)"

I have answered as - Yes (no org's or associations mentioned) and even with Not applicable it still won't allow me to complete

Travel History is No (Never left the place/ country since birth)

Statutory Questions - All No as well

Would appreciate if anyone could help with this dilemma, not sure what I am doing wrong or where its getting messed up

Tagging @legalfalcon and @SithLord who have been very helpful in answering my queries in the past and I cannot thank you both enough.

Thank you
I am also going through the same problem, I have all submissions but it is not acceptable and not going forward. Can anyone tell what I can do?
Its really urgent for me . Please help me guys.

gc100

Feb 26, 2020
I am also going through the same problem, I have all submissions but it is not acceptable and not going forward. Can anyone tell what I can do?
Its really urgent for me . Please help me guys.
Hey - could you please let me know how you fixed this? It's driving me mad and I can't find a solution. I have cleared cache, changed browser, all of it... :(