Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Hi All,

I received an ITA on Oct 3rd and subsequently accepted the ITA as well. I am in the process of completing the application form but stuck at personal history section that won't get completed for some weird reason and not sure if anyone else is facing a similar issue.

I have tried to update all details Employment, Unemployment & Education in chronological order both ascending and descending wit no luck so far. below is my detail of personal history and would like to know from experienced forum members where is it that I am going wrong? :(:confused::rolleyes:

2018 July till date Self Employed (marking it as employment)

2015 Jan to 2018 July Employed (During this time along with work I completed a PGDFM degree as well from 2016 Jun to 2017 Oct weekend part-time program) tried with and without the education and no luck

2013 April to 2015 Jan - Employed

2013 Jan to 2013 March - Unemployed

2010 December to 2012 December - Employed ( I was working full time while studying full time as well)

2008 August to 2012 May - Education (Undergraduate Degree)

to make it continuous personal history I have even tried to change the 1st employment as 2012 may to December thinking that it could be breaking the calculation etc, but that trick didn't help

This Question "Have you listed all of your periods of military service or government positions (if any) and all of the organizations that you belong to (if any)? (required)"

I have answered as - Yes (no org's or associations mentioned) and even with Not applicable it still won't allow me to complete

Travel History is No (Never left the place/ country since birth)

Statutory Questions - All No as well

Would appreciate if anyone could help with this dilemma, not sure what I am doing wrong or where its getting messed up

Tagging @legalfalcon and @SithLord who have been very helpful in answering my queries in the past and I cannot thank you both enough.

Thank you

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017
bsequently accepted the ITA as well. I am in the process of completing the application form but stuck at personal history section that won't get completed for some weird reason and not sure if anyone else is facing a similar issue.
Hi All,

I received an ITA on Oct 3rd and subsequently accepted the ITA as well. I am in the process of completing the application form but stuck at personal history section that won't get completed for some weird reason and not sure if anyone else is facing a similar issue.

I have tried to update all details Employment, Unemployment & Education in chronological order both ascending and descending wit no luck so far. below is my detail of personal history and would like to know from experienced forum members where is it that I am going wrong? :(:confused::rolleyes:

2015 Jan to 2018 July Employed (During this time along with work I completed a PGDFM degree as well from 2016 Jun to 2017 Oct weekend part-time program) tried with and without the education and no luck

2010 December to 2012 December - Employed ( I was working full time while studying full time as well)

to make it continuous personal history I have even tried to change the 1st employment as 2012 may to December thinking that it could be breaking the calculation etc, but that trick didn't help

This Question "Have you listed all of your periods of military service or government positions (if any) and all of the organizations that you belong to (if any)? (required)"

I have answered as - Yes (no org's or associations mentioned) and even with Not applicable it still won't allow me to complete

Would appreciate if anyone could help with this dilemma, not sure what I am doing wrong or where its getting messed up

Tagging @legalfalcon and @SithLord who have been very helpful in answering my queries in the past and I cannot thank you both enough.

Thank you

Choose Not applicable and it should do fine. There are few links, that I sending where people had same problem, might help you.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/have-you-listed-all-periods-of-military-if-any-organization-if-any.486278/

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/personal-history-have-you-listed-all-of-xxxs-periods-of-military-service-or.550615/

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi All,

Thank you
May be a little stupid but have you tried using a different browser or deleting cache of the browser? If no, try doing that once.

Reactions: puzokumar

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
What messages appear when you click the Check for Completeness button?
The form could not be submitted because errors were found.

Validation error: You have not completed the mandatory fields or you have not completed them correctly. Please make corrections where indicated.

• Error Description: Problematic field: Personal activities: You must provide at least 10 continuous years of history, or all time since this person's 18th birthday, to the present.

I have added details from 2006 to date and no other field is left blank. all mandatory fields are complete as well.

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Reactions: SithLord

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
However, I did notice that somehow my CRS points has an extra 15 Points for French or Bilingualism. is this strange or what. getting more points
and before you ask -" No I have not taken the TEF exam, the only reference to Bilingualism is my native language being Hindi

You were invited under the following program --> Federal Skilled Workers
The minimum score for your round of invitations 445

Programs for which you have met minimum entry requirements
Federal Skilled Worker --> Met
Provincial Nominee Program --> Not Met
Canadian Experience Class --> Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades --> Not Met

Criteria DetailsHuman Capital (maximum points 500)
Age --> 110
Level of Education --> 128
First Official Language Proficiency --> 130
Second Official Language Proficiency --> 0
Canadian Work Experience --> 0

Spouse Factors (maximum points 40)
Level of Education --> 0
First Official Language Proficiency --> 0

Skill Transferability (maximum points 100)

Education --> 50
Foreign Work Experience --> 50
Certificate of Qualification --> 0

Additional Points (maximum points 600)
French Proficiency or Bilingualism --> 15
PR or Canadian Sibling --> 0
Canadian Education --> 0
Arranged Employment --> 0
Provincial/Territorial Nomination --> 0

Overall Score --> 483

Given this is the score post-ITA not sure if I should ScREAM or what !!!

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017
However, I did notice that somehow my CRS points has an extra 15 Points for French or Bilingualism. is this strange or what. getting more points
and before you ask -" No I have not taken the TEF exam, the only reference to Bilingualism is my native language being Hindi

Age --> 110

Level of Education --> 0

Education --> 50

Canadian Education --> 0

Overall Score --> 483

You get 15 points for knowing french to the expert level I guess. So, unless you have added the French exam certificate. It, shouldn't help.

JBFuqua

Nov 12, 2018
I am facing the exact same issue. Till yesterday it was different, today the extra 15 points cropped up for Bilingualism. I have deleted everything and filled the information again, still the 15 points stay. I have checked and rechecked. Changed my native language to English, still didn't help.

However, when I add a French exam (with random numbers and points), I get an additional 15 points, above and beyond the new 15, so my points now rise by 30. I reckon it is a glitch on the system.

I just got down with all my documents and was now waiting to pay the fees. Don't know if I should move on and pay the fees or wait for it to be fixed.

Age --> 110

Level of Education --> 0

Education --> 50

Canadian Education --> 0

Overall Score --> 483

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017
I am facing the exact same issue. Till yesterday it was different, today the extra 15 points cropped up for Bilingualism. I have deleted everything and filled the information again, still the 15 points stay. I have checked and rechecked. Changed my native language to English, still didn't help.

However, when I add a French exam (with random numbers and points), I get an additional 15 points, above and beyond the new 15, so my points now rise by 30. I reckon it is a glitch on the system.

I just got down with all my documents and was now waiting to pay the fees. Don't know if I should move on and pay the fees or wait for it to be fixed.
Please pay your fees and proceed, it would get corrected later on. I had the same trouble. Then, after AOR it got corrected. The points in your ITA is considered so as long as they are correct, you shouldn't be worried. Goodluck

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
I guess they are recognizing Bilinguals at Native Level and awarding them points. or this has something to do with they started accepting TCF exam scores. This is an addition to the TEF field we used to get in the language test results section.

Last edited:

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
I guess they are recognizing Bilinguals at Native Level and awarding them points. or this has something to do with they started accepting TAF exam scores. This is an addition to the TEF field we used to get in the language test results section.
Yes, most likely a software bug introduced as they added the option of TCF to the application.