+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal Details Form Status stuck at "In Progress"

ak57

Nov 8, 2023
Hey, in this case they don’t ask for postal code.
I'm a bit uncertain about your comment. Are you saying that the personal details section doesn't request information like postal code and province for your Spouse/Child, why does it still display an "in progress" status?

kg5000

Nov 9, 2023
I'm a bit uncertain about your comment. Are you saying that the personal details section doesn't request information like postal code and province for your Spouse/Child, why does it still display an "in progress" status?
Yes, correct! The postal code and province field is only available for the PA, not for the dependents. I have been trying for a couple of days too but no luck. Have tried putting in different countries to move forward but unable to do that either. Seems like they programmed these fields as required in the backend but they do not reflect on the form yet.

ak57

Nov 8, 2023
Yes, correct! The postal code and province field is only available for the PA, not for the dependents. I have been trying for a couple of days too but no luck. Have tried putting in different countries to move forward but unable to do that either. Seems like they programmed these fields as required in the backend but they do not reflect on the form yet.
right, hope they fix it soon. I have already reported this issue to IRCC a couple of times.

Dalresin

Jan 24, 2023
Having the same issue! So glad I am not the only one. I texted them on Facebook Messenger and Twitter. Will see.
I think in the worst case scenario maybe it is possible to select another country, but add the explanation letter. It looks like the postal code is needed only for Canada.

kg5000

Nov 9, 2023
Having the same issue! So glad I am not the only one. I texted them on Facebook Messenger and Twitter. Will see.
I think in the worst case scenario maybe it is possible to select another country, but add the explanation letter. It looks like the postal code is needed only for Canada.
Please let me know if selecting another country works for you, I've tried a bunch of times but doesn't seem to work.

Enkay34

Jun 23, 2023
Hey, in this case they don’t ask for postal code.
So I did this and it worked but we cannot submit it that way because it means we are not giving the true information. I also noticed that the additional portion for extra information is missing. I had an LOE for my daughter’s old passport included in a seperate section but can’t find it anymore. We should wait for their response too.

Dalresin

Jan 24, 2023
Please let me know if selecting another country works for you, I've tried a bunch of times but doesn't seem to work.
Looks like it worked for @Enkay34
I think it is okay to submit like that with some explanation that you will lose your ITA because of the system error. But only if you have just a few days left.

Using the opportunity: I am eligible for that temporary medical exam exception, but it was still asking me to upload "Proof of upfront medical exam". Does anybody know what should I do? Is it okay to just write a letter saying that I have an exception instead and add my IME number there?

abhilashaseth

Sep 30, 2023
Yes, there is no option for Postal code for Spouse and Child. Pls help if you are able to submit the Spouse and Child personal details section as it's stuck at In Progress.

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
So I did this and it worked but we cannot submit it that way because it means we are not giving the true information. I also noticed that the additional portion for extra information is missing. I had an LOE for my daughter’s old passport included in a seperate section but can’t find it anymore. We should wait for their response too.
Can you please be kind and explain to me step by step how we change this?
I actually was in the section where I uploaded documents and I've uploaded most of them there was only missing the medical.
Thank you for you help

Don'tknow91

Mar 18, 2019
Looks like it worked for @Enkay34
I think it is okay to submit like that with some explanation that you will lose your ITA because of the system error. But only if you have just a few days left.

Using the opportunity: I am eligible for that temporary medical exam exception, but it was still asking me to upload "Proof of upfront medical exam". Does anybody know what should I do? Is it okay to just write a letter saying that I have an exception instead and add my IME number there?
Attach the last medical results you had received.

JCanadaVan

Nov 8, 2023
Hello everyone, this is what Immigration Canada posted on their FB page today:

“Some applicants are experiencing issues using the Express Entry Profile Builder and are unable to submit their application. We are working urgently to resolve the issue and apologize for the inconvenience.”

Reactions: Don'tknow91

JCanadaVan

Nov 8, 2023
Has a thing changed?
This was posted to Immigration Canada FB page today

“Some applicants are experiencing issues using the Express Entry Profile Builder and are unable to submit their application. We are working urgently to resolve the issue and apologize for the inconvenience.”

Reactions: Don'tknow91

cmcaquino

May 7, 2013
hello, i encountered the same issue while finalizing my application. i got 30 days left. i reported it right away yesterday but i tried it again today and its still doing it. its so frustrating

JCanadaVan

Nov 8, 2023
hello, i encountered the same issue while finalizing my application. i got 30 days left. i reported it right away yesterday but i tried it again today and its still doing it. its so frustrating
IRCC is working on it. It’s very frustrating. I have 19 days left but I cant imagine how stressful it must be for people who have fewer days left!! :( they say they are urgently working on it. I hope tomorrow we have good news.