+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal Details Form Status stuck at "In Progress"

shahzeb039

May 11, 2019
Issue while completing PR application. Facing technical difficulties for the 'Personal Details' form under the 'Unaccompanying, PR Spouse Form' on PR Application page.

This happened after the recent IRCC server maintenance window on 7 Nov 2023, 5:30 am.

The 'Personal Details' Form for my 'Unaccompanying, PR Spouse Form' is stuck at 'In-Progress' on the PR application page, but all the details, forms, or required details inside the form are 'Green ticked' indicating that they are complete. The PR application page won't let me go to the next page to upload documents or proceed further with my application. Before the maintenance, I had the same details filled on the form and all was working fine.

Also, noticed after I click 'Completeness Check' nothing shows up, not even if something is not complete or complete. Other forms show the status 'The form is complete. This looks like a technical issue.

Is anyone facing similar or same issue???

I have 30 days before my ITA expires.

Platform: Tried on different Laptops (Macbook, Win, all latest OS), App: Chrome, Firefox, Edge.

Don'tknow91

Mar 18, 2019
Hey, I’m experiencing the same issue since yesterday. I reported the technical issue. I’ve got 19 days left.

Issue while completing PR application. Facing technical difficulties for the 'Personal Details' form under the 'Unaccompanying, PR Spouse Form' on PR Application page.

This happened after the recent IRCC server maintenance window on 7 Nov 2023, 5:30 am.

The 'Personal Details' Form for my 'Unaccompanying, PR Spouse Form' is stuck at 'In-Progress' on the PR application page, but all the details, forms, or required details inside the form are 'Green ticked' indicating that they are complete. The PR application page won't let me go to the next page to upload documents or proceed further with my application. Before the maintenance, I had the same details filled on the form and all was working fine.

Also, noticed after I click 'Completeness Check' nothing shows up, not even if something is not complete or complete. Other forms show the status 'The form is complete. This looks like a technical issue.

Platform: Tried on different Laptops (Macbook, Win, all latest OS), App: Chrome, Firefox, Edge.

JCanadaVan

Nov 8, 2023
Hello,

Same issue here. Personal details for accompanying spouse keep showing as in progress, but the section is complete. I had already uploaded all the documents and now I'm stuck in this step. I reported it. If more people are having this issue, I'm hopeful they will look into it asap. Fingers crossed! I have 20 days left.

Don'tknow91

Mar 18, 2019
I had attached all the documents except for the PCC. I attempted to attach my police certificate yesterday afternoon , I was surprised to encounter this issue. I hope that the documents we previously uploaded can still be considered, rather than having to start the entire process over.

Hello,

Same issue here. Personal details for accompanying spouse keep showing as in progress, but the section is complete. I had already uploaded all the documents and now I'm stuck in this step. I reported it. If more people are having this issue, I'm hopeful they will look into it asap. Fingers crossed! I have 20 days left.

SHALLYCANADA

Jun 12, 2023
It is same happened with me. Actually this is glitch because of last update yesterday about postal code. I tried to put Canada and randomly select province and postal code then it shows completed.
Let's wait. we cannot do anything.

ak57

Nov 8, 2023
same issue with me. I have 18 days left. I have sent an email to IRCC waiting for the reply.

Enkay34

Jun 23, 2023
I am so thankful I’m not the only one. Literally almost threw away my laptop! It just keeps saying ‘in progress’ in the Personal details field and I am almost done with my uploads. I reported it and hoping they resolve it pretty soon.

Enkay34

Jun 23, 2023

Has a thing changed?

ak57

Nov 8, 2023
It change when you chose the residency to Canada and insert the postal code
So, if you pick Canada as the residency for your spouse or child in the personal details section, does the form also require you to provide their postal code and province? if yes, can you share screenprint plz?

Don'tknow91

Mar 18, 2019
So, if you pick Canada as the residency for your spouse or child in the personal details section, does the form also require you to provide their postal code and province? if yes, can you share screenprint plz?
Hey, in this case they don’t ask for postal code.