+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal account vrs business account

Paa

Sep 28, 2013
Hello
My uncle is sponsoring me for my studies. Now in the visa application,do I show his personal bank statement or his business bank statement though the business account is addressed to the managing proprietor and he happens to be the managing proprietor. Note; the business account has enough money than his personal account.

Thanks

lakesh6

Mar 22, 2014
If u are applying under spp than u can show the proof as one sem fee slip and GIC which is enough for funding.

Infoplease

Apr 6, 2014
What if my funds are in my country not yet in canada? The money was given by a friend as a gift from a sale of a house that was a inheritance, what documentation do I have to show?

lakesh6

Mar 22, 2014
Visit at chc website there all information about funds is mentioned. But GIC and one sem fee raises the chances of visa as under spp no extra documents are required.

Infoplease

Apr 6, 2014
Ecuador, I checked my application this morning and I was refused for these reasons
* to prove the deposit of the full amount in my account in February, (which was for a 2 year programs, living expenses and other necessities)
* prove this money is only for my use
* prove that will not stay in Canada
* I do not have enough funds

It's confusing, please help..... Like I said the money came from a friend as a gift (as a gift), they are Canadians, the money was obtained here in my country and given to me here in my country.... Any suggestions what can I do.... I do not want to get them in trouble... My mother has given me an legalized documentation that she would help me financially too. I am 27 and I have a restaurant in my country.

Infoplease

Apr 6, 2014
I do not understand "what was my profile"?

I applied for a student visa, I have a letter of acceptance, I have money in the bank ( that was deposited in February, a gift, like I said), I have a letter of invitation, employment references, school transcripts, degrees, updated passport and pictures. I gave an American visa and travel history. I AMA professional chef, have my own restaurant and I want to and accepted to George Brown College for the culinary Managenent program for September 2014 with the aim to do my masters in France or Italy in 2016 or 2017. I have a bank account at Td bank in USA. My money is more than sufficient for 2 years and a little more, my mother also will help (as said before), I have the money in my country.

Please help me what to do next.