+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Resident without passport (Ex Refugee)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear Friends,
I have applied for PR on H&C ( best interest of the child) and got approval on Feb 2022. IRCC has reached out me and asked to submit documents and other details for processing. May I know how long does this take and what are the next steps?
Thank you
If you were approved you wouldn’t need to submit documents. Maybe you received AIP which is a conditional approval.

Him414

Apr 24, 2022
Hello can someone please help me out?
I applied for pr based on humanitarian and compassionate grounds,

I did medical and i’ve been checking the status using UCI number ( i don’t remember my application number).

For a few months the last message showed medical request sent. nothing else.

couple days ago I try to check status again using UCI number but now it says uci number not valid.

does anyone knows what that means?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello can someone please help me out?
I applied for pr based on humanitarian and compassionate grounds,

I did medical and i’ve been checking the status using UCI number ( i don’t remember my application number).

For a few months the last message showed medical request sent. nothing else.

couple days ago I try to check status again using UCI number but now it says uci number not valid.

does anyone knows what that means?
Post your question to the Refugee / Asylum section of the forum.

Vicky76

Oct 30, 2021
Dear Friends,
I have applied for PR on H&C ( best interest of the child) and got approval on Feb 2022. IRCC has reached out me and asked to submit documents and other details for processing. May I know how long does this take and what are the next steps?
Thank you
Dear Friends,
Thank you
Hi, can you share your time line?