+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent resident travel document

Ashimasood

Sep 30, 2021
Hi All,
I have few questions and would like to have suggestions as well as recommendations on it.
I got my COPR on April 29,2021 and on May1 , 2021 I sent my photo to Etobicoke office and they have confirmed that they received the Application on May 2. It’s been 150 days I haven’t received myPR card . I have my travel back (India ) home in October . Is it safe to travel without PR card and apply for the PERMANENT RESIDENT TRAVEL DOCUMENT India (Chandigarh) . How long is it taking to get the PRTD document from there .
Will really appreciate your help!!!

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hi All,
I have few questions and would like to have suggestions as well as recommendations on it.
I got my COPR on April 29,2021 and on May1 , 2021 I sent my photo to Etobicoke office and they have confirmed that they received the Application on May 2. It’s been 150 days I haven’t received myPR card . I have my travel back (India ) home in October . Is it safe to travel without PR card and apply for the PERMANENT RESIDENT TRAVEL DOCUMENT India (Chandigarh) . How long is it taking to get the PRTD document from there .
Will really appreciate your help!!!
Thats your only option. To apply for a PRTD outside of Canada.
Times are all around the place. And even more depending on the local VO.