+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent resident travel document

rj0786

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Good day all,

I have received my CORP on April 7, 2021, mentioned that I need to submit photo by mail. Until now I haven't receive my PR card. I have booked flight ticket to go outside Canada for 1 week end of August and still didn't receive the card. Is there anyone have the similar case can please advise? I did not expect the processing time could take that long.....

Thank you
Yes you can i had the same situation so i applied prtd in india and came back
Just attach your return ticket when you apply it

gill_vinny

Jun 29, 2020
Good day all,

I have received my CORP on April 7, 2021, mentioned that I need to submit photo by mail. Until now I haven't receive my PR card. I have booked flight ticket to go outside Canada for 1 week end of August and still didn't receive the card. Is there anyone have the similar case can please advise? I did not expect the processing time could take that long.....

Thank you
Hi,
My card arrived after a year. Submit the required document as soon as possible. If you go outside of canada without the card, you will need a travel document to come back or the card itself .

logitec9800

Feb 4, 2020
I’m within Canada at the moment and need to travel within a month. Is there anyway I can apply within the country? If yes do you guys know how long?
Truly appreciate the help!!

gill_vinny

Jun 29, 2020
I’m within Canada at the moment and need to travel within a month. Is there anyway I can apply within the country? If yes do you guys know how long?
Truly appreciate the help!!
you cannot apply within canada. You have to apply from India (if that’s where you’re going) , I applied for the PRTD from India and it came within 2 weeks.

logitec9800

Feb 4, 2020
I’m going to Dominican Republic for vacation, so I have to contact visa office there by now for the paper work correct? I’m currently reside within Canada and only have CORP

gill_vinny

Jun 29, 2020

rj0786

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Hi,
My card arrived after a year. Submit the required document as soon as possible. If you go outside of canada without the card, you will need a travel document to come back or the card itself .
I went to India PRTD .i haven’t received my PR card I applied on November 7, 2020
And I was asked for a photo last month and haven’t received anything can you share your experience

gill_vinny

Jun 29, 2020
I went to India PRTD .i haven’t received my PR card I applied on November 7, 2020
And I was asked for a photo last month and haven’t received anything can you share your experience
Did you send the required documents from India? or from Canada?

gill_vinny

Jun 29, 2020
Oh that’s good. Don’t worry, you’ll receive it soon then. Mine was month and a half after submitting photos.

Sorodao84

Aug 8, 2021
Abidjan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-12-2019
Doc's Request.
28-11-2019
Nomination.....
Non
AOR Received.
09-12-2019
Le membre de ma famille (femme) est actuellement au Canada, avec le statut de résident permanent, mais sa carte RP est expirée.

Elle veut voyager à l'extérieur du Canada pendant deux mois.

Elle ne peut pas revenir au Canada si elle n'a pas de carte RP valide.

Quelle est la marche à suivre pour que le titulaire du statut PR voyage à l'extérieur du Canada sans carte RP ?
[/CITATION]