+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent resident Travel Document from Philippine visa office

Jasonking

Jan 29, 2018
My Wife is in a similar situation. (Father was killed, she quickly went to the Philippines for funeral, her PR card is in renewal processing at this time)
After getting new Passport in Manila she was told she had to apply for a PRTD (Travel Document) at the Canadian Visa Office in Manila to get back to Canada. She did that on May 20th 2016. It's been in processing for 8 business days. She's missed two flight's now I'm hoping another week..
How much did she payed?

Jasonking

Jan 29, 2018
Hi can anyone tell me what documents are need? For the PRTD? Is there any payment? And where to go in the Philippines to apply? Thanks

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Jajaja08

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Hi,

May i know if i need to apply for the online forms and send it to Canadian Embassy in the Phillippines or i can jist do walk in? And is 2wks is the earliest? Coz i need to go home to the Philippines for funeral and be back for 1wk.

Any updates?

Jasonking

Jan 29, 2018
If your PR card arrives in time that is before the flight--all is good.

otherwise carry your Record of landing paper with you. You will need it to apply for travel document in Manila
do you know what are the requirements for Supplying PRTD in manila?

PROttawa

Jun 6, 2018
Hi, can anyone who has recently (within this year preferably within the last few months) applied for PRTD (Permanent Resident Travel Document) at visa application centre (VAC) in MANILA tell me how long it took for them to get their approval? I see that late last year (October 2017) it varied from 4 days-12 days (generally upto 2 weeks). I wanted confirmation if this is still the case up to date. Kindly please share your factual information here. I would very much appreciate it!

mcaranay

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
07-26-2017
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
Hi, can anyone who has recently (within this year preferably within the last few months) applied for PRTD (Permanent Resident Travel Document) at visa application centre (VAC) in MANILA tell me how long it took for them to get their approval? I see that late last year (October 2017) it varied from 4 days-12 days (generally upto 2 weeks). I wanted confirmation if this is still the case up to date. Kindly please share your factual information here. I would very much appreciate it!
Following this... also want to know.

Elias0205

Aug 17, 2018
Goodluck !!
Can i ask po? How po mag apply ng prtd. Online po ba siya or walk-in and ano ano po ung mga requirements na kailangan? kasi wala pa akong pr card and uwi ko sa sept 3 and ang flight ko ay sa sept 15 aabot kaya siya? Thanks!

Cloie_qt

Feb 13, 2020
Hi po.. Ask ko lang kung may nakapag apply na po sa inyo recently ng prtd kung gano po katagal yung process.. Maraming salamat po..