App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Congrats; we have almost exactly the same dates. Does ECAS show "Decision Made" on the first page before you get to those three lines?
Thank you. Yes it does indeed show "Decision Made". As you said earlier, this kind of contradicts the three lines message. Keeping fingers crossed that the card is in production.

I hope the Canada Post strike doesn't affect the delivery timeline.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
congrats, pls does anybody knows how long card production takes after DM? ECAS say DM since 15th Nov, nothing yet.
As off now. we don't have a definite timeline yet. As per IRCC customer service, some of the PR cards are in production wheras others are waiting to be picked up. Your best bet is receiving your card by mid December.

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
As off now. we don't have a definite timeline yet. As per IRCC customer service, some of the PR cards are in production wheras others are waiting to be picked up. Your best bet is receiving your card by mid December.
thanks for the update!

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Any update DM applicants?
Seeing your timeline gave me a shock. My application was received exactly one month after yours. Since we both received DM, i can presume that the delay can be attributed to the Canada post strike.

costacro

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Hello guys! Anyone have the same situation? Status was changed to DM 4 days ago but no added lines in the description once you click on it. But when I clicked on the explanations they have posted for application statuses under the Decision Made only states that up to 4 weeks from now we will be notified where to pick up the card. Nothing about card being mailed. My guess is my husband got picked for to have to pick his card up?

kamil123

Aug 29, 2018
Finally my status completed phewww.. end of torture.
Application received Aug 13
AOR 30 oct
DM nov 4
PR card mailed on Nov 22
Goodluck peeps

Reactions: paul2587

chiefone

Oct 19, 2018
Any August applicants still waiting to get AOR?

I sent my application August 24th and I'm still waiting to get my AOR

I called yesterday and was told they're now opening up application received up to Sept 5th

chiefone

Oct 19, 2018
Any luck?
I called today to find out what was going on with my application. They told me they have no record of it. Then they asked me for my Canada post tracking number but I can’t find it anywhere so they told me that it probably got sent back to me because by now I should have received something from them. I’m so frustrated.
No luck yet,
Called yesterday and was told they're now opening up application received up Sept 5th.

I havent even gotten a AOR and I sent mine August 24th

What about you?

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Finally my status completed phewww.. end of torture.
Application received Aug 13
AOR 30 oct
DM nov 4
PR card mailed on Nov 22
Goodluck peeps
Lucky you! Congrats. Let's hope for the best, still DM probably still in production. I hear if u get DM without any queries then u are mostly 99.9% approved.

kalpaca

Jan 24, 2013
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on August 22, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 1, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on November 1, 2018.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on November 22, 2018.
My timeline

Reactions: paul2587

paul2587

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
NS
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Any August applicants still waiting to get AOR?

I sent my application August 24th and I'm still waiting to get my AOR

I called yesterday and was told they're now opening up application received up to Sept 5th
chiefone, my application was received about 2.5 weeks after yours and I got my AOR (and simultaneously DM on the same day) a week ago today. However, it seems like there are a lot of August applicants (like kalpaca) who are only just now getting their cards, and if you read all of the pages for this topic, there are people who literally never get an AOR and don't hear anything until they get their card. It seems to be impossible to predict an average timeline or what is 'normal' and your application depends on which CIC officer processes your application and whether that officer updates ECAS/MyCIC. The other two factors seem to be whether your application was even received at all (did you track it after you mailed it? Did someone at CIC sign for it?) and/or whether CIC suspects something like fraud or that you might not meet the residency obligation (RO), in which case the processing takes longer before you hear anything.