+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Resident Renewal Timeline 2018

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Any luck?
I called today to find out what was going on with my application. They told me they have no record of it. Then they asked me for my Canada post tracking number but I can’t find it anywhere so they told me that it probably got sent back to me because by now I should have received something from them. I’m so frustrated.
So sorry to hear that. Please what number did you call? Thank you

chiefone

Oct 19, 2018
Any luck?
I called today to find out what was going on with my application. They told me they have no record of it. Then they asked me for my Canada post tracking number but I can’t find it anywhere so they told me that it probably got sent back to me because by now I should have received something from them. I’m so frustrated.
Nope, still nothing

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
I am so shocked my spouse receive AOR for application today exactly 2 months from the day they receive it on Sept 17.

kamil123

Aug 29, 2018
My parents status is complete now
Application received 23 aug
Aor 2 nov
PR Card mailed on nov 14

But i am still on DM since oct 30 :/

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Just received my AOR in Email during the weekend. On-line status still just shows "applicatoin received". I wonder if they have started processing my app.
You probably get another post soon saying they started processing your application blahbla blah

Shahidali66

Nov 18, 2018
From Calgary, pr renewal status showing decision made since Oct 25. I read in this forum that canadapost strike responsible for such delay. Anyone else in same situation?

omg123

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
From Calgary, pr renewal status showing decision made since Oct 25. I read in this forum that canadapost strike responsible for such delay. Anyone else in same situation?
same here too. it somehow seems to indicate that its related to the strike.Ecas statuses change Tuesday to Saturday..always one day behind as system uploads seem to happen overnight

Shahidali66

Nov 18, 2018
same here too. it somehow seems to indicate that its related to the strike.Ecas statuses change Tuesday to Saturday..always one day behind as system uploads seem to happen overnight
On Sunday, I am unable to access my online status. So that means Sunday , no one can access the application status?

omg123

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
On Sunday, I am unable to access my online status. So that means Sunday , no one can access the application status?
you can access it offcourse but nothing would have changed. it appears to be an automated process. you should see changes effective today on tomorrow's ecas status.

Di2882

Oct 29, 2018
So they told me today that they are working on September applications and that they can’t seem to find my application. This is absolutely ridiculous!