+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Resident Renewal Timeline 2018

kamil123

Aug 29, 2018
And , have you send your photo only, or a new set of application?

I send a new set. Older one, they returned me back.
they return your application because you did not mentioned DOB on back of the picture?
when did you originally applied it ?

kamil123

Aug 29, 2018
And , have you send your photo only, or a new set of application?

I send a new set. Older one, they returned me back.
mine is only DOB is missing studio stamp and date of picture is there so I called IRCC agent they told me to send photos again with explanation letter,
I guess you have missed studio stamp and date of picture as well thats why they return the application.
Corgi has same issue like me he received AOR

late

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
mine is only DOB is missing studio stamp and date of picture is there so I called IRCC agent they told me to send photos again with explanation letter,
I guess you have missed studio stamp and date of picture as well thats why they return the application.
Corgi has same issue like me he received AOR
do you have any idea, what they will do with my application now?

late

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
they return your application because you did not mentioned DOB on back of the picture?
when did you originally applied it ?
i applied on june 19, received by them on june 25. called them on july 9th, resend a new set and that was received on july 16

kamil123

Aug 29, 2018
She told me to send a new set of application. It seems that, she told you to send only pictures.
do you have any idea, what they will do with my application now?
you need to send whole application again as it was returned. mine they havent received it yet so IRCC agent told me just send pictues they will match it with the application through tracking number.

if you did not received AOR thats mean you are back in the Que so wait time is 86 days.
although you can apply urgent if you are traveling.

kamil123

Aug 29, 2018
I donot think so
then there is no need to send it 3rd time.
on last question your 1st application which was returned, was there a photo studio stamp at the back of the picture as studio stamp comes with date of picture taken and you only forgot to write DOB?

late

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
then there is no need to send it 3rd time.
on last question your 1st application which was returned, was there a photo studio stamp at the back of the picture as studio stamp comes with date of picture taken and you only forgot to write DOB?
No, there were stamp

late

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
you need to send whole application again as it was returned. mine they havent received it yet so IRCC agent told me just send pictues they will match it with the application through tracking number.

if you did not received AOR thats mean you are back in the Que so wait time is 86 days.
although you can apply urgent if you are traveling.
I am not travelling in next 4 months, but, its a pain.....