Sandy11_1

Sep 17, 2018
Urgent PR Processing Case:
Package Sent: 22 August.
AOR: 17 Sep
Decision Made: 18 Sep
Completed: 27 Sep.
Says: Card has been mailed to you.
After seeing your post, I checked my status. Finally they sent the card!!
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on June 1, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 17, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on September 17, 2018.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on September 26, 2018.

Reactions: MBKP

hargobinder

Oct 30, 2012
Hi all ,
my ECAS updated today to "Application Received on 27 sep."

Actually i resent my application on urgent basis with my travel documents attached because last week it was sent back to me due to wrong photo specifications. Originally i am a 13 June applicant.
Today they update my status and no AOR yet by email.
What does this mean , did they start processing my application or it is back in the queue for processing.

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
Hi all ,

Actually i resent my application on urgent basis with my travel documents attached because last week it was sent back to me due to wrong photo specifications. Originally i am a 13 June applicant.
What does this mean , did they start processing my application or it is back in the queue for processing.
Awesome...that's great news, congrats. it will be on urgent basis then...

kamil123

Aug 29, 2018
Hi all ,

I want to apply for urgent as I need to travel soon. what reason and document you provide them for urgent processing?

hargobinder

Oct 30, 2012
I want to apply for urgent as I need to travel soon. what reason and document you provide them for urgent processing?
Hey Kamil , i am not sure if they start processing my application yet but i send them my travel tickets receipt and itinerary and fathers's doctors note. and letter explaining the situation .

kamil123

Aug 29, 2018
Have they returned back your whole file? or only pictures?
nothing is returned. I applied on Aug 16 still waiting for AOR but I will probably get it by November if everything goes well.
I might need to travel in November thats why asking for urgent procedure.

late

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Hi all ,

hargobinder

Oct 30, 2012
They returned my whole file via canada post mail. They also attached the letter with application saying the reason to return. They did not send me any email regarding this and they did not updated my eCAS . They updated my status today when i resubmitted my application on urgent basis.

late

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
They returned my whole file via canada post mail. They also attached the letter with application saying the reason to return. They did not send me any email regarding this and they did not updated my eCAS . They updated my status today when i resubmitted my application on urgent basis.
Thanks. They returned mine with a letter. So what you did then, A new set of application to the address given in the accompanying letter?

hargobinder

Oct 30, 2012
Thanks. They returned mine with a letter. So what you did then, A new set of application to the address given in the accompanying letter?
Make sure you sign the application according to the current date. Usually 1st page of application dont have any address and date part so i added the same 1st page where they have written the received date with pen. Then 2nd page have travel history and employment history and address history . Make sure you print this paper new and then refill these sections according to new travel history and employment history if its diffrent now with the current date. then on the last page print new page and sign the the page with the latest date.
Also attach the same documents copies that you already attached before.
Also attach the letter that they send you.
Also attach the new photos with proper photo specifications they mentioned.
Hopefully that will help.

late

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Make sure you sign the application according to the current date. Usually 1st page of application dont have any address and date part so i added the same 1st page where they have written the received date with pen. Then 2nd page have travel history and employment history and address history . Make sure you print this paper new and then refill these sections according to new travel history and employment history if its diffrent now with the current date. then on the last page print new page and sign the the page with the latest date.
Also attach the same documents copies that you already attached before.
Also attach the letter that they send you.
Also attach the new photos with proper photo specifications they mentioned.
Hopefully that will help.
Thank you so much. But you know what happened, as soon as I realized that my photo was not good, I called CIC agent, she advised me to send a new application with an explanation. I did that 20 days after I send my 1st application. Now they have returned me back my 1st app. I donot know what they will do with my 2nd app.

robw

Mar 10, 2014
Any other late June applicants still waiting? Mine says Application Received since September 23rd, no AOR yet.