+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Resident Renewal Timeline 2018

Nantu85

Apr 29, 2014
ok so I just called and asked why I can't see my application on ecas anymore, the agent told me he checked and saw that they already uploaded my files/photo to the system, he said they usually do that when they're ready to issue the card. Interesting. I mean I don't even have AOR yet. This whole thing is so traumatizing

WRobert

Jul 24, 2018
ok so I just called and asked why I can't see my application on ecas anymore, the agent told me he checked and saw that they already uploaded my files/photo to the system, he said they usually do that when they're ready to issue the card. Interesting. I mean I don't even have AOR yet. This whole thing is so traumatizing
It's all very confusing for sure! hope you get your card soon! I'll keep you updated on mine.

bricksonly

Mar 18, 2018
I checked online and found:
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on August 13, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 16, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on August 16, 2018
Does this mean they accept my urgent application and were working on it? I know it's up to IRCC to decide if it's OK for urgent reason. I submitted my application on Aug 8th, and I attached air booking and a notice of professional training course and in cover letter I mentioned the importance of the course for my registration. Thx

WRobert

Jul 24, 2018
I checked online and found:
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on August 13, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 16, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on August 16, 2018
Does this mean they accept my urgent application and were working on it? I know it's up to IRCC to decide if it's OK for urgent reason. I submitted my application on Aug 8th, and I attached air booking and a notice of professional training course and in cover letter I mentioned the importance of the course for my registration. Thx
Yep, Sounds like they are processing your application urgently.

Sev_

Sep 18, 2011
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on April 25, 2018.
AOR 2 hours ago after 114 days
No update on ecas still just received.
they told me that my card is sent to production.
Ecas is updated 1 time by day.
My Ecas will be updated tomorrow.
My travel is 24ht august... hope to have it on time

Last edited:
Reactions: Nantu85 and WRobert

gsd1214

Apr 8, 2013
I mailed in my application on May 14, 2018, delivered on May 16
As of Aug 18, I still can't see anything on Ecas.
Showing this message
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:

AOR not received as well

Should I be concerned?
When should I call in to confirm my application status?

bardisy

Jan 9, 2018
I mailed in my application on May 14, 2018, delivered on May 16
As of Aug 18, I still can't see anything on Ecas.
Showing this message
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:

AOR not received as well

Should I be concerned?
When should I call in to confirm my application status?
you may call them if you did not see any update on the application status link within 2 weeks, the first update you will see will be "Application received" and when you click on this link you should see:
1- we received your application for permanent resident card on May 16, 2018.

gsd1214

Apr 8, 2013
you may call them if you did not see any update on the application status link within 2 weeks, the first update you will see will be "Application received" and when you click on this link you should see:
1- we received your application for permanent resident card on May 16, 2018.
Thanks, I guess I'll wait for a bit longer.

Sev_

Sep 18, 2011
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on April 25, 2018.
AOR 2 hours ago after 114 days
No update on ecas still just received.
they told me that my card is sent to production.
Ecas is updated 1 time by day.
My Ecas will be updated tomorrow.
My travel is 24ht august... hope to have it on time

Ecas upadated saturday18th
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 17, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on August 17, 2018.
Status decision made

Last edited:

Loops

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 17, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on August 17,
Status decision made
Did you receive any email about it? I just logged in to Ecas and saw the same but never got any emails, it’s also decision made. Hope to get it on time for my trip in 4 weeks!!
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on May 12, 2018.

Reactions: WRobert

Sev_

Sep 18, 2011
Did you receive any email about it? I just logged in to Ecas and saw the same but never got any emails, it’s also decision made. Hope to get it on time for my trip in 4 weeks!!
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on May 12, 2018.
Just AOR
Maybe call them to see if they have the correct email

bricksonly

Mar 18, 2018
Status decision made
Where you can see DM when it's still under processing?

Sev_

Sep 18, 2011
Where you can see DM when it's still under processing?
On ecas, when you log in.... you have beside your fulll name Permanent Resident Card Application Status. It,s written dacision made. And you have to click on decision made to see the details AOR etc...

It was confirmed by phone. The process is finish for me. But I know sometimes it's still in process and it's not written decision made even if you have the sentence We started processing your application on

ck2018

Aug 2, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
I submitted my application on May 7th. My status is now "application received". It's been 2 weeks since the status was changed. However, my status is still same. It has not been changed at all for 2 weeks. Is there anyone whose case is the same as mine?

Last edited: