+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Resident Renewal Timeline 2018

momocyl

Jun 6, 2018
It for family member

Renew Pr Card

We started processing your application on May 3, 2018.

However renewing PR Card with Non-Residence, but meet all the requirement. Anyone had experience or had been approved? How long it will take actually
Hi
What do you mean by renewing PR card with Non residence?

Momo231

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Hi
What do you mean by renewing PR card with Non residence?
basically you don't live in canada, but come back to town once in a while and you live with a canadian while out of the country. However you don't pay tax, so this kind of case we call it Non-residence "

alicenikprince

Apr 19, 2018
Anyone else is waiting for AOR from February submissions? Also, online linking option says that my application is not in system. I start to get anxious. It has been over 100 days since they got it and it looks like they started to process March submissions. Should I submit new application?
I mailed my application feb 3 and they said they received it feb 12 but when I called a couple days ago they couldn't see when it was received. But then told me it was checked for completeness on March 8. So I made an inquiry on the web form and they replied with everything is good, I don't need to submit documents and that my application was received on March 1. I have never gotten any email correspondence from them in regards to an official letter or AOR yet. Every time I call I never get a straight answer and it seems like no one really knows what's up.

lgov

Feb 3, 2012
Hey guys!
My application was received on March 31 but I haven't yet had any correspondence. I know they are processing applications from Feb right now but it seems they are processing beyond the date thats on the website. Would I have heard already if they rejected photos or application was incomplete?

Anyone else applied around end of March? I'm getting antsy as I gave a vacation booked mid July :/.

Those of you that have contacted CRC and received answers, did you use the web form?

dabas

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
@ Depnabill and others with similar experience

My PR application status is in process since 20 May 2018. I applied in early March 2018.
I cancelled one travel in June and rescheduled it on 21 July 18. It is urgent occasion to settle legal civil obligation abroad.
My question is: I was not referred to secondary review and I am more than in compliance with my RO. Is there any risk that if I ask for urgent processing now that I may go for secondary review?

Calgaryapp1990

Apr 14, 2016
My timeline: Application delivered 1st Feb. AOR 17th April. Same day status changed to DM. Received email a month later (17th May) saying that my application was put in secondary review. Sent them documents (boarding passes from over sixty trips + passport stamps + CBSA report that I had extracted earlier) proving my presence in Canada. Alongside I requested urgent processing too as I had to travel for work on 30th May. Anyway, I caught my flight because I won't let IRCC compromise my job. Sent followup email before leaving asking if urgent processing was granted. They replied saying the application was flagged for urgent processing. Card delivered to home address in Calgary on 7th June. Asked my dad to mail it to me to Abu Dhabi. Went to the FedEX office just now to pick it up.

Thank God what a relief!

Momo231

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Anyone had the same date or close date that had been hear back from CIC?
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on February 23, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 3, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on May 3, 2018.

alicenikprince

Apr 19, 2018
@ Depnabill and others with similar experience

My PR application status is in process since 20 May 2018. I applied in early March 2018.
I cancelled one travel in June and rescheduled it on 21 July 18. It is urgent occasion to settle legal civil obligation abroad.
My question is: I was not referred to secondary review and I am more than in compliance with my RO. Is there any risk that if I ask for urgent processing now that I may go for secondary review?
When did IRCC receive your application?

gecamom

Jun 5, 2018
Application was received March 8, 2018 and I haven't gotten my AOR yet... anyone else?
I didn't get an AOR for my March 16 application. I called them and they received it and opened it. They told me they don't always send emails for renewals. She entered my application so it shows on ecas now. It all seems very disorganized.

realmadrid13

Jun 13, 2018
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on February 19, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 1, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on May 1, 2018.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on June 12, 2018.

momocyl

Jun 6, 2018
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on February 19, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 1, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on May 1, 2018.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on June 12, 2018.
Hi
When did your status changed to “decision made”?
Also please advise as soon as you receive in your mailbox.
Thanks

momocyl

Jun 6, 2018
Decision made on May 1, 2018
I don’t mean AOR date as you mentioned that is May 1 but I mean which date your status in ecas changed from in process to decision made.
Normally the process is receiving AOR then after Decision made then after that complete.

realmadrid13

Jun 13, 2018
I don’t mean AOR date as you mentioned that is May 1 but I mean which date your status in ecas changed from in process to decision made.
Normally the process is receiving AOR then after Decision made then after that complete.
Yes, Both were on the same day for me. Once i got the AOR email, i tried checking my status online and it dint show me anything, the next morning when i checked the status it was already Decision made.