+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Resident Renewal Timeline 2018

kamil123

Aug 29, 2018
I have sent my application on Aug 13 how long it will take to appear in system that they have received my application.
also I forgot to mention name and DOB on the back of the picture I spoke to IRCC agent he advised me to send pictures again with letter of explanation and write Urgent on the envelope, I did yesterday.
I have a flight on January 6th 2019 I hope I will get it before that.
I still have 128 days left do you guys think I will get my PRC before January 6th? as of now its showing 97 days processing time on IRCC website

tej01

Star Member
May 21, 2010
Interview........
waived
I have sent my application on Aug 13 how long it will take to appear in system that they have received my application.
also I forgot to mention name and DOB on the back of the picture I spoke to IRCC agent he advised me to send pictures again with letter of explanation and write Urgent on the envelope, I did yesterday.
I still have 128 days left do you guys think I will get my PRC before January 6th? as of now its showing 97 days processing time on IRCC website
before 1st week of Dec.

bricksonly

Mar 18, 2018
It depends on your case. Normally after they start reviewing your application and everything is clear and no doubt the new card could be sent by mail to you after 5 business days. So a flight in Jan will be fine

kamil123

Aug 29, 2018
It depends on your case. Normally after they start reviewing your application and everything is clear and no doubt the new card could be sent by mail to you after 5 business days. So a flight in Jan will be fine
I have spent more than 1000 days in canada in 5 years since I became PR, is this considered normal case for PR renewal?

bricksonly

Mar 18, 2018
I have spent more than 1000 days in canada in 5 years since I became PR, is this considered normal case for PR renewal?
Depends on:
1. If you has been studying or working (which means you are settled down);
2. If your travel history accurate;
3. If your travel destination is sensitive
Again, as you have 1000+ days you won't need to worry even you don't study or work.

SamZam

Aug 22, 2018
How long after the *Application Received* update did the *In Progress*/ *Correspondence* updates showed up online?

emm2018

Aug 30, 2018
Still at “application received on May 14th”. It is updated online on Aug 8. Till now no AOR. Nothing.

rkhanuja

Aug 31, 2018
My application delievred on July 1st. I have not received any notification or AOR yet. is it normal or how should check online? people who applied in May did you guys received AOR in May or Aug? were you able to check the status online before AOR?

Radium

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28. 2015
Med's Done....
August 18, 2014
I sent my PR card renewal package thru regular mail on May 30th, till now I have no information about it.
The processing time on cic website shows 96 days and if they had received my mail after a week, it’s around 90 days now.

One of my friends filed exactly a month before me for PRC renewal and got his card in mail on Aug 26th. However his online cic account was updated 4 weeks before he got his card. His card was printed on Aug 12th as per the card.

My ecas doesn’t brings anything with UCI and other info. I can’t even link my file to my online account as it fails everytime to find me with the details I enter.
I also had an address change that i updated just a few days back thru their online tool, hope it gets processed in time.

bricksonly

Mar 18, 2018
I sent my PR card renewal package thru regular mail on May 30th, till now I have no information about it.
The processing time on cic website shows 96 days and if they had received my mail after a week, it’s around 90 days now.

One of my friends filed exactly a month before me for PRC renewal and got his card in mail on Aug 26th. However his online cic account was updated 4 weeks before he got his card. His card was printed on Aug 12th as per the card.

My ecas doesn’t brings anything with UCI and other info. I can’t even link my file to my online account as it fails everytime to find me with the details I enter.
I also had an address change that i updated just a few days back thru their online tool, hope it gets processed in time.
You could try using a province (state) name instead of city name of your original. They don't know what's a city what's a province...I did so to be in the ecas system. Very frastrated.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016

I am facing the same issue. I mailed my PR renewal package in first week of June & have not heard anything from IRCC. I guess one might expect news by end of September.

hargobinder

Oct 30, 2012
My application delievred on July 1st. I have not received any notification or AOR yet. is it normal or how should check online? people who applied in May did you guys received AOR in May or Aug? were you able to check the status online before AOR?
Hi,
My application was delivered on 13 June, even i am waiting for AOR and still i cannot check my status using UCI Number online. Hopefully soon our application will be processed.

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013