Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sent my passport copies with application
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt
LANDED..........
17-07-2013
I got the same response from IRCC call center agent. My card was sent to local office in Etobicoke on Dec 3. Waiting to receive some letter or something to come pick it up.

Below is my timeline.
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on August 10, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 25, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on October 25, 2018.
Still sitting at DM (since Nov 5).
I'm sitting at DM since November 21st. Getting stressed now. Leaving to Europe in two days. It just sucks to see that everyone else after me are getting their cards.

edwincca

Oct 12, 2018
Same here, still at DM since 21 November.
Mine was DM since Nov 18. sent an on-line enqury last week. They said my card went to production. Just don't know how long it will take before I receve my card. The process is very disappointing. My friend applied a few days eariler than me and got her card one month age. She did not check her status at all.

Rehman48

Sep 12, 2018
This whole IRCC is a nerve wracking system......have seen people whom got their applications after mines and already getting their PR cards. But the strange thing which happened with me was I submitted my application on 3rd of september but they received by 2 of October 2018. Then I got my aor and dm both on 21 November which is strange it took whole month for my application to be received and within just 50 days I got my status as DM. Now most of candidates who submitted in first week of October getting their DM since second week of December. Don’t know what’s going on. I know there were some issues with production for October applicants. But I hope we all don’t suffer that.

Rehman48

Sep 12, 2018
Leaving country by 7 of February hope I get my PR before that. I live in Brampton Ontario don’t know how long would it take.

eduardocampos

Dec 10, 2018
Hello guys,

I sent my application only with the form, the documents of the check-list and the documents proving my entries and exits to Canada. My process has not yet been opened and I have not received any email. Do you think it is a good idea to send news documents to supporting before they ask? I was thinking of sending rent contracts, income taxes, employment papers and other proof of residency. Sorry for my english. I'm in Quebec and I speak French.

bps123

Nov 10, 2018
called IRCC call center last week. The agent told me my card was sent to the local office since 3 Dec. I'm waiting the local office to contact me for card pick up. However, the status in my ecas is still under"Decision Made". It seems that cards re-produced in October have been dispatched.
Hi Which number did you call, can you please share the number

Hussain179

Dec 9, 2018
Toronto
LANDED..........
hello guys
i sent renewal application on 10th September 2018 and my timeline is as under

1. Received application on November 15, 2018.
  2. Acknowledgement receipt received on November 15, 2018.
  3. Processing Started on November 15, 2018.
  4. Permanent Resident card sent by mail on December 8, 2018.
  5. Waiting for courier

Last edited:

OZinON

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, Australia
App. Filed.......
12/02/2013
AOR Received.
23/02/2013
Med's Done....
12/01/2013
Passport Req..
02/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
visa exempt
LANDED..........
lived in canada since april 2010, LANDED 28/07/2013
My card was mailed on Dec,5 and I received it today.
Congratulations Mary11! Where are you located? I'm trying to get a feel for how long my card may take to reach me in London, Ontario.

Thanks,
OZinON

SarahSh

Oct 2, 2013
Hello,

A quick update about my application. I just called them and they said that the card is in production and it should be mailed to me soon.
Fingers crossed !

kasra8888

Nov 24, 2018
So I sent a web query and I received an email saying that:
"We verified the information on your file and are pleased to inform you that your Permanent Resident Card (PR card) has already been approved and sent for production."
does anybody have any idea when I should expect to receive the PR card??

My timeline also is as follow:

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on June 4, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 18, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on September 18, 2018.
  4. We sent you correspondence on September 18, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
(They received the additional documents on Oct 18)

Thanks