+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

permanent residency for protected person

Joseph1234

Mar 5, 2018
Hi, I applied for PR as protected person on Nov 7, 2017. I got a letter on March 18, 2019 indicating that my family and I have met the legibility requirements for PR as protected persons in Canada. Anyone know what the next steps will be and the expected timeline?

eudigao

Oct 26, 2018
Hey guys, good afternoon!

I'm trying to succeed on the CIC's game " Patience", but I have to confess sometimes is hard, I saw people getting PR with 16 months, and no updates on my application at all. But I understand that each case is different and very specific as well; And they are not requiring me to do medical exames, I thought it was a requirement for everyone.

This is my timeline bellow do you guys think it's everything fine? It seems a long wait, 21 months.

Applicant information
Date Received: March 13, 2018

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thx guys for being so helpful with everyone on that community!

God Bless U all

Dreamer1212

Feb 5, 2019
Hey guys, good afternoon!

I'm trying to succeed on the CIC's game " Patience", but I have to confess sometimes is hard, I saw people getting PR with 16 months, and no updates on my application at all. But I understand that each case is different and very specific as well; And they are not requiring me to do medical exames, I thought it was a requirement for everyone.

This is my timeline bellow do you guys think it's everything fine? It seems a long wait, 21 months.

Applicant information
Date Received: March 13, 2018

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thx guys for being so helpful with everyone on that community!

God Bless U all
Date Received: Jan, 2018 and My timeline exactly the same. and they did not ask me for medical exam. I called them and they said they use the one I already did when I filed for Refugee.

Reactions: eudigao

ssp_ftpk

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Date Received: Jan, 2018 and My timeline exactly the same. and they did not ask me for medical exam. I called them and they said they use the one I already did when I filed for Refugee.
Hey can you please tell me when you send paper application? And when you received receipt of acknlowgement thay they recei

Dreamer1212

Feb 5, 2019
Hey can you please tell me when you send paper application? And when you received receipt of acknlowgement thay they recei
I sent my PR application on Dec 2017 and I got the acknowledgment email on Jan-2018. Is that what you asking about?

ssp_ftpk

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Hey can you please tell me when you send paper application? And when you received receipt of acknlowgement they received your application.
I sent my PR application on Dec 2017 and I got the acknowledgment email on Jan-2018. Is that what you asking about?
Yeah Exactly after how many days approximately ??

ssp_ftpk

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Hey can you please tell me when you send paper application? And when you received receipt of acknlowgement they received your application.

Yeah Exactly after how many days approximately ??
And also tell me they send file number via email or mail?

mtakkad

Feb 7, 2019
i just received email stating my pr application is completed and someone from edmontonimmigration will contact me for finalizing my application
question is...how long roughly will it take till they contact me
please and thank you
regards

Abse

Oct 4, 2018
i just received email stating my pr application is completed and someone from edmontonimmigration will contact me for finalizing my application
question is...how long roughly will it take till they contact me
please and thank you
regards
Hi
Am in that same situation right now can you share how it went after you received that message saying someone will contact you? Thanks