+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

permanent residency for protected person

mtakkad

Feb 7, 2019
hi
i m proteced persons in canada ..applied for permanent residency since 1year and 4 month...how long does it take till i receive my pr ...always check cic site it says under

mtakkad

Feb 7, 2019
22 or 24 months is the average time in which most applications were processed. There is no set timeline within which any application has to be processed however goal is to process them as quickly as possible. Since each application is unique, it can take more or less than 22-24 months depending on the complexity.
ok ...thx...after 24 months ...this is it then i get my pr card or there is another waiting period

mtakkad

Feb 7, 2019
hi everone
i applied for pr on octoer 2017.as protected person...i keep checking on cic site..still ...nothing always i hear a message aying back grond check...any clue
thx to u all

Virgono1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2018
Need help I am protected person in Canada and I have one daughter here in Canada with me on student Visa. My wife and 3 children are in my home country
I want to apply my PR myself plz let me know which documents required for PR application? should we need SOP to expedite my PR? And how can I add my daughter and my family in my PR?

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Need help I am protected person in Canada and I have one daughter here in Canada with me on student Visa. My wife and 3 children are in my home country
I want to apply my PR myself plz let me know which documents required for PR application? should we need SOP to expedite my PR? And how can I add my daughter and my family in my PR?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5205-applying-permanent-residence-within-canada-protected-persons-convention-refugees.html

You CAN TRY asking but the chances of expediting your PR is slim to none (I work in an immigration law firm and this is unheard of for us). Every other protected person waited to be processed, the wait is about 24 months after you submit your application. Patience is key. Good luck.

Virgono1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2018
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5205-applying-permanent-residence-within-canada-protected-persons-convention-refugees.html

You CAN TRY asking but the chances of expediting your PR is slim to none (I work in an immigration law firm and this is unheard of for us). Every other protected person waited to be processed, the wait is about 24 months after you submit your application. Patience is key. Good luck.
Thank you for ur prompt reply plz let me know should I need ielts to apply for PR as a protected person?

TIGER123

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
hi
i m proteced persons in canada ..applied for permanent residency since 1year and 4 month...how long does it take till i receive my pr ...always check cic site it says under
I applied Dec 2017, and it was approved on March 16th 2019. roughly it was 14 months. I was asked to get my Police certificate from Singapore police and Rap-sheet from FBI cause I stayed in those 2 countries previously. it was fast for me. I did not know why. but thank God.