+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residency COPR

ankit90

Oct 25, 2017
Hello,

I had recently applied for the PR and received my passport with the PR visa stamp but I didn't receive the COPR letter in that envelope. My application was submitted to CPC-Ottawa. Does anybody have an idea of what could have happened?

Thanks

Wonders

Apr 29, 2017
I had recently applied for the PR and received my passport with the PR visa stamp but I didn't receive the COPR letter in that envelope. My application was submitted to CPC-Ottawa. Does anybody have an idea of what could have happened?

Hi,

I have a question regarding the email that I have received from CPCO - Final Request in which they are asking me to send my passport along with my photographs. Wanted to confirm that it it is not a spam as there is no notification on my profile about the same.
Also, per current status, they are doing a background verification check.

Kindly advise on how should I proceed.

Thanks in advance!

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017

Hi,

I have a question regarding the email that I have received from CPCO - Final Request in which they are asking me to send my passport along with my photographs. Wanted to confirm that it it is not a spam as there is no notification on my profile about the same.

Thanks in advance!
Check the sending email address and whether it has your application number / UCI numbers etc.
If yes, then it is not a spam.

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Hello,

Thanks
Get in touch with CIC ASAP!

Wonders

Apr 29, 2017

Hi,

Thanks in advance!

Yes, it does have my Application and UCI number

ankit90

Oct 25, 2017

Hi,

Thanks in advance!

Yes, it does have my Application and UCI number
Hi,
The e-mail is not a spam. Your status in the CIC account will change in few days. So you can send your passport and other documents on the address mentioned in that address. I had done the same and got my PR.

ankit90

Oct 25, 2017
Hi,
The e-mail is not a spam. Your status in the CIC account will change in few days. So you can send your passport and other documents on the address mentioned in that address. I had done the same and got my PR.
*email for address (correction)