+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal

Jun 24, 2021
I got my Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal on june 10. And sent email back to them with all the information they asked in email like name,uci no and all. Its more than 13 days but i am still waiting for my pr card portal where we upload pr card picture and address. Any buddy has any information how long they going to take for portal email. Thanks

Reactions: Fahmi

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
I got my Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal on june 10. And sent email back to them with all the information they asked in email like name,uci no and all. Its more than 13 days but i am still waiting for my pr card portal where we upload pr card picture and address. Any buddy has any information how long they going to take for portal email. Thanks
Hi, I am in same boat. did you get yours yet?..

Reactions: Fahmi

Uday Doli

Aug 25, 2021
can some help me with suggestion,
I have received the email from IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal, on 18th Aug. and i replied back with requested details on same day and waiting on login details for the portal,
here I'm in a situation where my BOPW will expires on 26th Sep. 2021 which is now just 1 month from now. do i need apply for WP extension if in case IRCC delays in sending me the portal details and send my eCOPR, I believe i need to be on legal status in Canada to receive the eCOPR or PR card.

nixorshark

Jan 5, 2021
Hi, i am in the same boat, received the credentials, submitted photos, address and declaration and haven't heard back since June 9th. So frustrating