Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
n/a
LANDED..........
landed Mar 2014
Hi, I've been a permanent resident since March 2014 and met my residence obligation (less than 300 days outside of Canada over the last 5 years). My PR card expires in June 2018. I recently completed my renewal application and mailed it. Canada Post tracking tells me it was delivered 29th October.
Of course I understand that it's too early to see any kind of status online as they might not start processing until 2 months or so after - current processing time is 107 days.
Is there a tracking list (I remember when I first applied under CEC, there was a thread for each month of applicants)? Would be good to see for reference who is currently receiving their cards and when they applied.

Caklja

Feb 18, 2021
I have a question about travel history. I live in Canada, but go to the US weekly. I see that you can check the box to authorize Border Services to release travel history. I did that & it's been returned twice. Do I put N/A on question 21 (travel history) then check the box to authorize release of travel history. Beyond frustrated.