+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent residence approved but holder of a deportation order

CrysMIg

Oct 12, 2008
I was subject to a Deemed deportation order, ( idk what that is since i left canada bymyself i paid my plane ticket and traveled from brandon Manitoba - Winnipeg- Toronto- Mexico city - Tampico , Mexico on my own) and i was never visited or arrested by any immigration officers. Anyways I got my permanent residence approved and no wi need an arc.

/quote from Annexes for family classeng.pdf
At the interview, the officer will inform you about the processing time required to take a final decision.
If the decision is favorable and you are a holder of a deportation order, you will be then provided with
written instructions on how to proceed to request an Authority to Return to Canada.
/quote

The officer told me she was satisfied with my relationship with my wife and they gaved me a letter explaining how to get an ARC, there it just say i have to pay the fee and submit a letter to the embassy of why should I be gratnted with teh arc, they didnt give me any forms or nothing to fill besides that letter, do I need any extra forms besides the writen letter and the process fee payment ???

Kind regards